My Fake BoyFriend (chapter11: Heart's Day)

Finally, I got the time to publish this!!! hooray! --Love, stupidcupid.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Instead of a laugh trip, everything was awkward inside Richard’s car. We were all quiet. Well, maybe not all of us. Cheska and Richard were laughing away. They were even singing to the tunes on the radio. Well, I and Leo is a different story. I wanted to talk to him but I don’t know what to say. It was as if there’s a wall in between us. I guess I should just be contented in sitting beside me. It is a rare opportunity to be with your crush after all.

After 10 or so minutes, we arrived at the park.

It was wonderful, spectacular and of course romantic. It was like a strawberry milk shake because of its colors. That made me remember dad. He won’t dream of being in here.

A lot of couples were there. I glanced at Leo. We looked like a couple. But we’d never be. Who am I kidding? I frowned.

We stopped in the middle of a crowd.

Suddenly, Richard snapped his fingers in front of me. I woke up to reality.

“Is there a problem, Kris?” Cheska asked me.

“I’m fine.” I replied.

Cheska is so happy today so why should I be so emotional? I’m going to smile! I’m with Leo on Valentine’s for crying out loud!

We began walking again.

We reached a ride called “Love Cove”. You would have to ride a boat into the cave with a special someone. This is a traditional ride for a Valentine’s festival.

All of us seemed excited.

Richard and Cheska rode the first boat.

I was left with Leo.

We rode the boat named “Maria”.

We entered the cave and the music played.

Tiny lights flickered. It was like we were under a million of stars! There were lilies that floated beside us. Everything was just so romantic.

I was so captivated by the view that I forgot what really was transpiring.

Then I felt a hand holding mine. It was Leo’s.

I looked at him.

He seemed to be enjoying too.

Soon, the ride was over but he still held my hand.

I am the luckiest girl on earth!

We got out of Maria and met up with Cheska and Richard. Their hands were cuffed. Were they arrested or something? Then I noticed that they were holding hands. I got confused.

A lady in pink came to entertain my doubtful mind.

“It has been a custom in our festival that whoever rides the Love Cove together shall be chained until they leave the festival.” She said.

She must be one of the staffs.

She got a red handcuff from her pocket and tied Leo’s and my hands together.

It was a hassle sometimes but it was fine.

Leo still held my hand tight.

After that, we headed to another attraction. It was called the “Stuffed toy pour out”. Just like its name suggests, this is a place where you play to win stuffed toys. Traditionally, boys do the playing and girls do the cheering.