My Fake BoyFriend (chapter 17: A Grand surprise)

here's it. sorry for the long wait. Enjoy! --love, stupidcupid

~^~^~^~^^~^~^^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^^~^~

“Are you feeling better?” my mom asked.

“Yes mom. I have to go to school!” I answered.

Saying that felt weird.

“Okay, Lauren. Calm down. Do you have all the things you’d need?” she told me.

I was about to answer that when my mom intercepted.

“By the way, I’m coming there for lunch. We have to watch your diet.” She added.

Yes, Finally! No canteen food! Canteen food is not totally bad but when you eat it every day at school you’d feel sick having to eat it again. And P.S. my mom isn’t the type of mom who needs to order pizza for dinner just because her cooking looks like a slaughtered sea monster. I’m actually looking forward for lunch.

I kissed my parents goodbye and rode the school bus.

Even if this was smelly, I missed it too.

When I arrived in school, I headed to the principal’s office to fix some papers.

Then I went to my classroom.

Oh the front door! I can’t believe that I missed it so much! It was where I could always find Richard. And there he is!

I came closer.

“Hello!” I greeted him with delight.

“Looks like someone is excited.” He said.

Then the bell rang and he had to go.

I went inside my classroom.

Soon people noticed my presence.

They began asking me questions.

But there was one person who paid no attention. It was Leo. He just faced the wall while quietly sitting on his seat.

I shouldn’t be sad. But I was.

Suddenly, I saw Theresa walking closer.

I so don’t want to argue with her today. She’s going to say that I just had drama and blah blah. She’d be complaining how I did it to steal the spotlight from her. I want to be happy today.

Someone please just drag her away.

Contradictory to what I expected she just waved and said “Hi.”

After that I went to my seat.

It was still warm as if someone sat there while I was gone.

Once I was settled, Cheska came.

                “Kris! I’m sorry. I forgot!” she said.

                “Okay, you’ve completely lost me.” I said.

                “The stuffed toys – I forgot to give them to you yesterday!” she said as if it was already the end of the world.

                I laughed.

                “It’s fine. They can have as much sleepovers at your place. Just give them back at some point.” I told her.

                She laughed.

                “This afternoon – I promise!” she said.

                “What’s a promise?” a voice interrupted us.