My Fake Boy Friend (Chapter 15: Wishing Star)

To my number 1 fan, thank you very much. I really hurried in uploading just for you. Enjoy this --Love, stupidcupid!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~~^

I was still at hospital but my mood definitely improved. I’m still waiting for the discharge tomorrow.

During lunch time, went out to get some coffee.

Just after he left, Cheska came in with a stuffed toy.

That looks familiar.

“Here you go.” She said while handling a stuffed toy that Leo won me during the festival.

“After your big walk-out scene, Richard told me to keep all your stuffed toys for a while. I was planning to give to you the other day but this happened.” She told me, teasingly.

“Thank you.” I told her.

I hugged it and smiled.

I sniffed, hoping to catch a scent of Leo. Who knows? There may be still some left.

I sniffed.

Yup, there is.

Wow, the smell was – it was—well, it was too awesome for words!

Did I just say awesome?

Haha.

I’d just like to commend Leo’s perfume.

It stays on stuff and it doesn’t make my nose twitch.

I hate nose-twitching perfumes.

Oh Leo. Why do I still feel like this after everything?

Suddenly, I made a letter in my mind.

I imagined myself in my room, writing.

Dear Leo,

[I know that my handwriting sucks but that’s not the point is it?]

For some reason, I think that I’m in love with you.

I’m really very confused about that because we haven’t been formally friends yet. I mean, we don’t talk much or even spend afternoons together. But definitely, we DO PROJECTS! (That’s all we do, really)

Again, that’s not the point. This is: I have this feeling for a person that I know just by how I see him and not by how I know him. Do you get me? (I’m weird. I know!) I love you because you’re smart, handsome, responsible, talented and creative. I guess everyone knows that. Is this love or the thing they call infatuation? My heart says LOVE but my mind says otherwise.

Gosh! Does it even matter now? I guess I’m just so confused.

You know what made this worse? There’s this tiny voice inside my head saying “It’s not Leo whom you really love.” You know what else? That tiny little voice said that I was just using you as an excuse to cover up my true feelings. It told me that I used you because I couldn’t believe that I would actually fall for someone else.

Lame right?

This is the funniest and most pathetic part: It said “You really like Richard.”

Okay. That wasn’t as funny and as pathetic as I thought.

Still, Richard is like my guy best friend. He’s like a brother to me. He’s special to me in a non-romantic way.