My Fake BoyFriend: Author's Note

I can’t believe that I actually finished it! Trust me, this is a big achievement! This is the first novel that I finished. I started many stories and they were really good. Unfortunately, they all ended up unfinished. I promised myself that I would finish it and I did so!

                I’d like to thank so many people for this! I couldn’t do it alone. First of all, I thank my schoolmates who have been my inspiration for writing this down. Second, I thank my readers who have inspired and motivated me to pursue this novel. Wattpad deserves a big thumbs up! If I didn’t discover this site, I think my work is still stuck in a notebook. To those who voted and gave this a chance, my sincerest thanks to you. For those whom I’ve asked to make a book cover, thank you!

BTW, if you want to have a "Request Chapter, just comment. Example: Richard's perspective during chap 11. I'd be glad to do it.

                I still have another novel that I would like you to support. Please take time to read “Archenemies”! I promise that Archenemies isn’t your typical love story!

                I’ve prepared trivia below about me and MFBF. Read it if you want.

To let me know that you’ve actually read up to this far, please vote and comment! Thank you!

What motivated you to write stories?

--I was first inspired by a classmate of mine, Ninong CJ as I call him. He wrote a Scientific Fiction (which is now also on wattpad). That really inspired me to write too.

How did my Fake BoyFriend emerge?

--Well, I actually dreamed about it. Then I told it to my best friend, Mic. She and I talked a little and I got ideas. She’s also a great writer like me and we write in the same genre.

When and where did you begin writing?

--I began last December 2009. I wrote it on a long pink paper with pencil. By March 2010, I rewrote it in a notebook. By January 2011, I decided to type it and post it on wattpad. By the end of the year, MFBF will be a book.

Who were the bases of the characters?

--Kristine = me (Most of myself was reflected by Kristine. My ideologies and opinions were shown by her.)

--Kristine = Rocha (The events on Chapter 6: Headshot was based on her real life experience.)

--Leo = Mr. Confidential and Mr. Alien (Those are codenames for my crushes during my 2nd and 3rd year in high school)

--Richard = my unfound soul mate

--Cheska = Cleo (The issue in chapter 5 happened to her.)

--Cheska = Clarenze (Issue in Chapter 12)

--Theressa and Bernard = none

--Parents = my mom and dad