My Fake BoyFriend: (Chapter 19: Confessions)

after a long long long long time, here comes chapter 19 of MFBF :))

i really love you guys! especially those who fanned and added this story in their library! Mwuah! <3 you really encouraged me more. now that this story is almost ending, i'm thanking all of you. 3200+ reads is amazing. if you really liked it, please vote, comment so that I would know. recommend this to others too. :)) thanks!

p.s. this isn't the last chapter. there are more revelations to come. especially with Leo. hihihi. :))

p.p.s. the next chapter might be the last actual chapter but there are some bonuses. it might take another while before an upload.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

                This is Richard speaking, the stupid, idiotic and careless one. Yes, that’s me.

                This is my entire fault! I should’ve known that a surprise like that was too much for her heart. I was so selfish to want her to be just mine for a night.

Now look at what I’ve done.

I’m bound to lose her forever.

But honestly, I don’t want to take back this night. I won’t dare take back the moment when I held her hips and we danced to the glorious music. I’d never regret having touched her lips and having wished that there was no tomorrow to stop us.

I didn’t want her to die! I never did. I wanted to protect her. Sweet, sweet Lauren.

I sighed as I glanced at her pale face while she was being rushed into the hospital’s Intensive Care Unit.

I didn’t even have the courage to tell her the truth. She never knew how much I really love her.

The pretend was a stupid plan! Why didn’t I just tell her directly? What was I scared of?

It’s worthless to argue with myself now. This is a make it or break it moment.

Currently, the sad faces of Mr. Blair, Mrs. Blair, Cheska and Theresa are flooded with tears. Leo’s face remained emotionless and stiff.

Lauren was already beyond the ICU’s doors and we could no longer accompany her.

Only one visitor at a time was allowed to enter.

Lauren’s dad came in first. The rest waited by the bench.

Waiting there made us tense up even more.

Occasionally, dying and gasping people would be brought there. The whimpers of the relatives and visitors add to the gloomy atmosphere. Seeing the struggling patients made me think that they were already breathing their last breaths and I was one of those who witnessed it.

I played with my thumbs trying to calm myself down.

The tension lasted for a very long time. I didn’t say a word. I thought this insanity would never end.

Finally, Mr. Blair came out.

A doctor followed him.

I immediately ran to them. The rest followed.

“Your daughter is in a very critical condition. There’s only a small percentage that she could survive.” The doctor said.

Everyone but I and Leo sobbed.