It's Her, I Think..

That was odd... I thought. Why is Gwen acting like this? We were a having a nice little time and she just told me to get out. Was she just playing with me? Or does she have a lot of work to do, to put it lightly.

I don't know, but I don't like it..

...

Class was suspended for over a week now, due to people recovering from their severe injuries and professionals trying to rebuild the school after that lizard accident or whatever that was.. I didn't have anything else to do other than draw and take notes, so I went and asked mom to see if I can go out for a walk.

I went downstairs to my parents, talking to each other as I came down. "Hey, mom. You don't mind if I just go out for a walk do you? Just a short one not too long." I asked her, expecting to hear her say no.

But no, she didn't. She accepted and I went out with my headphones on, listening to music and running along. As I was running and walking, I looked up at Gwen's apartment window. Wondering if she's there.

Deciding to do it, I went inside the building and knocked on her door. Waiting for an answer that never came, without thinking, I just opened the door and called out Gwen's name.

She didn't answer, not even her dad was there..strange. I decided to search the enture apartment to make sure that no one was hiding or playing tricks on me.

I went in Gwen's room and then that's where the suspicion and curiosity got the better of me..

Gwen's pile of clothes were strangely on the floor, and her closet wide open. What to know something else? There was her notebook on her table, with me drawn on it.

It's either that Gwen was probably practicing to draw or just wanted to. Definitely not because she likes me, I don't think she does.. Not that I care or anything.

I went out of there and thought nothing of it, other than my face drawn on her notebook though.

I was back on the sidewalk, softly bopping my head to music ad I walked and started to question on all those stuff at Gwen's place. She must've went out somewhere and forget to put them away.

I felt my stomach rumble and get a bit empty during my walk, really should go somewhere to eat or something since mom wasn't able to cook. Almost all of the convenience stores and restaurants were closing right away and I had no choice but to go to a mall or something for food.

I did say I was going on a short walk, but I really needed to eat. There wasn't any stock of food back at home. However, once I got in, it wasn't what I was expecting..

When I was about to get some donuts for myself, everyone started running for their lives and people screaming and dying. I was so confused yet scared and I realized what it was, it some sort of guy on a floating hover board causing mayhem.

I immediately went out of there and tried to escape, but whenever I tried, he would stop me! Large blocks of the building falling and blocking exits and stopping me from getting out. The man causing all of this looks quite young and had messed up hair and some sort of liquid stuff on his face. Throwing some sort of bombs everywhere.

I thought I was gonna die, I thought my life would be over and just end right here without my parents knowing, but no, I was saved my arachnid type mutant people or something. It's her! It's the Spider-Woman and another one of her kind. I think.. I was able to get a good look of her, she had a hoodie on and black and white and pink you ehs to her suit.

Not only that, that must've been her sidekick or someone else.. The other person helping her save the others had a black suit with big white eyes. And a red spider emblem on it's back and front. "Quick! You need to get out of here fast!" Spider-Woman told me while trying to fight off the floating man. Her voice sounds vaguely familiar to me.. It sounds like.. Gwen?

🕷️Gwen's POV🕷️

I had to get everyone to safety fast! Before Harry does anything worse. That guy was my best friend's former friend, Harry Osborn. I don't know what happened or why he became evil after the death of his dad. All I knew, he might've been the cause of Peter's death, sorta.. I CAN'T have Y/n die. I already lost Peter and I can't loose Y/n too.

I had a crush on Y/n on our very first day and it was something I have never experienced. I did kind of fell for Peter until his death and also Miles, but Y/n was different.

Miles and I were able to knock Harry out and I immediately took Y/n out of the building and carried her up to a building to see if she's okay. When I laid her down, I thought she was dead but it turns out she just fainted.

"Hey, you okay? You could've died in there. Luckily I got there in time, stay safe." I told her and went back to help the others. I did feel my anxiety well up inside me as I remembered that it was Y/n I saved. She heard my voice and now she might know that I'm the hero behind the mask.

🕷️Y/n's POV🕷️

I felt very light headed and dizzy, I probably hit my head in something in there. And also, I can't believe I just got rescued by that Spider-Woman. But she sounds very familiar to me, she sounds alot like Gwen and I still can't get over the fact that she had the blue ballet shoes like she does.

I could see that she sat me down on a five story building and I was very terrified of heights. Luckily there were stairs for me to get out of there.

When you got home...

"Y/n! Where were you?! We were so worried!!" my mom and dad went over to me as I walked in, they must've watched the news and were worried about me.

"Mom, dad, it's alright. I'm home now. I'm okay." I told them and went straight to my room to get my mind straight.

"Y/n-" mom cut off dad as he was about to ask me something.

"No, she sounds exhausted. Let's leave her be." mom said.

I opened my laptop and went on Google to look up all of these incidents happening right now and the identity of Spider-Woman. There were many theories on who she is and there was this one article then left me perplexed..

Someone stated that it was Gwen.. As I entered the website, it had an image of Gwen's shoes and the comparison between hers and the ones Spider-Woman had. Could this be true?