School Reopened

Though all damaged and destroyed from the last incident, the highschool was now fixed and is ready to be reopened today. However, unlike the very first day of school, this one was suspicious and highly different that day...

Me and Gwen soon became the best of friends, now I did have some other friends in my life but they aren't always active, but Gwen is different. I think she's a pretty cool girl in school and I even I heard the talks and rumors about Gwen in the school.

People saying that she's in a band, which is true and she told me that, and people stating that she could be the number one student.

We also kind of got close, like very close. As if we were more than just friends and slightly in a.. I kinda don't wanna say it..

Now, about the suspicious part, yeah school days at least here can be a bit weird at times.

Like, when Gwen and I were talking to each other during lunch she suddenly stood up and immediately went to the girls locker room. To make it simple, she probably just went in there to change or something like that, but that was something out of the ordinary..

I haven't known anything about that Spider-Woman yet but I can assure you that she definitely has an identity and just hides it form everyone. Theories and rumors were spreading all over the internet about this hero, I I'm kind of obsessed now. And might be a Spider-Woman believer..

Then, there's the weirdest part yet..

When I was walking around the outside of the school while looking for the lunch room, I saw Gwen I think.. Standing and walking around the building walls as if she has powers.

I thought I was dreaming at first and tried to slap myself to wake up, but no, it is really happening.

I could see her going inside of a window leading into a room that she has around the school and I immediately went up there to check on her.

"Gwen?" I asked, knocking on the door.

"Hold on!" she called out from behind the door and opened it.

"How's it going? You okay?" she asked me.

"Yeah, I'm alright.. For a second there I thought you were walking on the walls outside." I said and laughed softly.

Gwen's eyes widened once I said that and almost shook at the thought of it. Concerning me. My eyes examined around the rooms and my eyes shot at a notebook Gwen had and there was the drawing of me.

"Did you write this?" I asked.

I saw Gwen's face go red and her eyes all wide.

"Uh. Y/n I-I was just learning how to draw and I thought it was good idea to try and draw you and.."

"You know what, forget it." she says and puts the notebook on the bed.

I laughed and sat down.

"You know, Gwen, you're a pretty cool person.. Like top of the top." I told her.

"Don't mention it. It's really no big deal." she said.

All I can remember these days were me and Gwen going out on field trips on school days and us doing some old fashion best friend activities that friends usually do a the time.

I remember that one time when Gwen helped me through a baseball game and taught me how to play fair and be more confident during games.

She really was the best. I kind of know that she's Spider-Woman, it's a bit obvious. Since I've heard her voice before during that incident and she sounds exactly the same.

And yes, I did win the baseball game during that time and it was great let me te you. Gwen was total knockout too, no she didn't compete in the games but is a great mentor of some kind.

What was really sweet of her however, after school, she invited me over to her apartment and gifted me a pretty black choker. I don't know why she would give one to me, not that I'm complaining or anything it's just that I don't receive any stuff from my friends. But it was sweet of her

(I've got some two choices for all of you to choose from. Sorry for the bad quality of them)

It happened a day ago and I really liked the choker and so did Gwen

It happened a day ago and I really liked the choker and so did Gwen. I asked her why she decided to give it to me, she just said that it for being an amazing friend who supports her and stated that some good people in likefe have to get a good deed in return.

We were getting super close by now, Gwen would always be right next to me in school and would make sure that I was okay and not harmed.

I think.. Sometimes I think she really likes me.

We would be awkward to each other sometimes, like we might accidentally hold hands or get into weird situations that involves.. I kinda don't want to say it.

(A/N)

I know this one is plain boring. But don't worry, it'll get better once the chapters progress.

And also I'm currently working on the latest chapter of the cruella book and it might be the longest chapter.