🕷️🕸️Thank you!!

I get that this story is complete but I'm just updating here as a big thank you for a your support on my book,

It's something I really appreciate and tt really was a good decision for me to continue the story and finally complete it.

Another big thank you is that this story was able to get into number one on the Gwen Stacy tag!! Even though it'd probably change out of nowhere and get pushed back in the ranks.

But that kinda doesn't matter to me if that happens, thanks so much to all of you who read this book <33

And about the last part after, I've seen some comments how it ended on a cliffhanger, how a sequal could be needed or how it went.

And yes, I did take inspiration to make it end that way.

Speaking of sequal, I do have some ideas in mind and how it will go,

Spoiler Alert‼️

It MIGHT just mostly be YN and Gwen being together and multiple scenarios while also reverting back to the alternate dimension with what SpiderYN is doing, how things are, how she is, maybe having some of the characters in there too.

Again, the ranking may change and it could get pushed back and yet again, why does that matter?

Thanks so much again to all of you who enjoyed this, I'd love to write more but I'm currently stuck with my onceler fanfic so far and it's not even done yet.

And one last thing before it's completely over, again a huge spoiler/ teaser!!

The cover itself:

1. 2. 3. 4. 5

(again, I may not have time for it as the spider man hype might go down☹️☹️ but if I ever want to do one day, here it is

(again, I may not have time for it as the spider man hype might go down☹️☹️ but if I ever want to do one day, here it is..)

Goodbye👋👋