Somewhere.

SOMEWHERE IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE / DIMENSION...

" Alright, alright! Folks, let's do this one last time.

My name is Y/n L/n, I was your average girl until one day when I was bit by a radioactive spider, pretty sure you know the rest.

And for the last year, I have been the one and only, Spider-Woman.

I thought that being a superhero, the city's ONLY superhero was easy and fun, like you know, I saved my friends, saved my mom, my dad, and I saved everybody else.

But, unfortunately, I hate to say this, I couldn't save my best, and closest friend Gwen Stacy.. She was.. I couldn't, I was far too late.

Eversince that awful day, I couldn't fully redeem myself, but I guess it was just my canon event, something I wish had NEVER ever happen to me.

Gwen was everything, and yet I lost her, and I could no longer do friends anymore, I even lost some on the way.. It's.. It's complicated without her.

My parents did help out, but it feels like Gwen was the only one who could. The sad thing is that she's obviously not with me anymore, everything was okay for me when she's around.

And I sorta isolated myself after that, barely left my room, barely slept, I had nightmares of Gwen.. Falling to her death, and me desperately trying to save her in time until she.. Ugh, yeah you get the point..

But, I guess that's just the life of most of the Spider-People here in the "Spider-Verse", as a friend of mine, my only friend as of now, Miles calls it.

Every Spider-Man or Woman really can't catch a break, while some don't really have bad things happening to them.

I wish Gwen were still here, I don't think I.. I.. "

...
...
...

" I know she's still out there, somewhere.. Somewhere within the Spider-Society. "

" Somewhere I don't know and not aware of, probably..."