That Night

Narrator's Pov

Y/n and her parents had left the school after thanking Gwen, and from what happened with Ned.

Y/n's nose was still aching but slowly got better in almost a few minutes and still couldn't believe what just happened, I mean, someone just hassling her out of nowhere without any further warning.

" Man what a fucking asshole.. " Y/n thought in her head.

"Y/n, you still okay back there? How's the nose?" Her dad asked cautiously.

"Hey, what? Oh yeah, yeah, it's fine. Kind of.." Right there, Y/n received a text from Gwen again.

As if Y/n's day couldn't get any more worst from what happened, as she pulled out her phone, it had a crack on it because of her falling to the ground hitting the screen.

" Ugh! Really? Really?! " She thought again, much angrier.

Y/n pushed that feeling away though, and viewed the message Gwen had sent her.

" Hey, again, so sorry for what happened. He's such an asshole that guy."

Y/n chuckled.

" Yeah, yeah he was. Is there
anything ya need? "

" As a matter of fact there is, me and my band are performing tonight. Just at a club right down the road, want to come? "

Y/n thought of it for a moment, surely, she did enjoy Gwen's drummer skills and was obvious how passionate she was about it. She did want to make Gwen feel right about that and as of right now, she had a fighting urge in her head about her.

They had gotten so close as of now and she knew something bad to be done, but she coidont exactly comprehend what.

" I mean, she's a real nice person.."

Y/n had remembered those words she had told herself in the past,

" I really liked Gwen , well, I don't love her as a girlfriend or anything... Just a friend that's all. "

That was right back when she didn't knew that Gwen was the city's superhero, even when she's not Spider-Woman, she's still is a true hero.

Back to the point, Y/n knew her parents wouldn't allow her to go out from after what happened, they'd obviously get cautious for her and want her to be safe. Y/n understood their reasons, but she really needed to go too.

" Yeah sure, I'll go why not? I'll ask them if I can ;) "

" Awesome! I'll see you tonight 💖 "

Y/n didn't even realize that they had arrived back home, she hopped out of the car and went in the apartment almost immediately. Not even paying much mind to her parents asking her what was her hurry.

"Y/n! W-why so quick? Why in such a rush?" She heard her mom call out.

Even so, Y/n ran up the steps right before her parents who didn't seem too concern with her and immediately went to her room.

" The obvious they're gonna say is no.. They'd question where I'm at thigh while on gone... "

She wanted to ask her parents despite her mind telling her they'd refuse, but she asko wanted to tell Gwen she might not go, but that'll just make her upset to see her not there.