A Fresh Start

THE VERY NEXT DAY..

Gwen and Y/n were currently laid down together by the top of her apartment complex, just looking up into the sky and talking to each other about plans on their newly founded relationship.

They both have been inseparable eversince that night, they'd always sit together at lunch, spend alot of time together in some of Gwen's handmade  spider webs and how Y/n would nervously lie down in them and just enjoying each other's company in general.

Y/n and Gwen didn't really say a word to each other but the silence though was eventually broken as Y/n asked Gwen,

"So, tell me, Gwen. What should we like do? Pfft! Obviously anything am I right?" Gwen laughed and propped up her elbow to look down at Y/n.

"That's right, Y/n. Anything we want, whatever you want or need it's all up to us now.. Say, what do you say that we can go for some bagels later?"

It wasn't exactly the ideal date to some, but Y/n appreciated it anyway and did agree to that and really didn't hate the idea either.

"I'd like to, why not?"

George also wasn't too bothered thankfully when Gwen introduced Y/n as her new girlfriend, and Y/n was warmly approved by Mr. Stacy, gladly accepting his daughter's choice and almost treating Y/n like family.

"So you are free tonight, right, Gwen?" Y/n asked her.

"Yeah, yeah... Well, almost— I-I actually have to fight some supervillain out there, Y/n, sorry. I won't take that long, promise." She saluted her a goodbye and just right when she's about to go, Y/n stopped her for abit.

"It's you're, spider thingy, isn't it?" Y/n asked her.

"Yeah, it is. Now gotta go-"

"Wait, Gwen! Be sure to be safe, like you always are.. Also, you do have the.." Y/n pointed down at her body, Gwen did unzip her jacket revealing her fully in her suit.

Y/n chuckled.

Gwen pulled on the hood and the mask, but right before she could fully cover herself, Y/n, like alot of times before this, kissed Gwen and she reluctantly gave it back to her but quickly pulled away.

"I gotta go now, and watch over yourself, Y/n! See ya!"

"Later, Gwen!" And there she went, off leaping off of the building and launching herself into the air and majestically floating and swinging herself everywhere.

"Gwen, wait! Hold on!" Y/n called out to her.

"What?! I can't quite..." Gwen was so high up in the air already she couldn't comprehend what Y/n was saying.

"I've always wanted to say that.. I think you're cool, Gwen!!" She yelled out again, her hands over her mouth to louden her voice.

"And so are you, Y/n!!" Gwen said loudly back at her. And off she went completely.

Author's Note :

Again, like I said in the previous part, this is abit short and really just a looksee at their relationship *wink*  *wink*