➘ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝟐𝐤𝟏𝟒

2013 / 2014
📍AVENGERS TOWER
a/n
her fit

➸ 2013 / 2014📍AVENGERS TOWERa/nher fit

New Year's Eve
╰─────────╯

IF THERE was one thing that you could say Tony Stark is, its a clubber...or retired clubber since this whole avenging thing is a 24/7 job.

He's thrown extravagant parties in his youth that either consisted of lavish rich socialites or playboys and strippers...usually both.

He hasn't hosted an actual party in ages. Avenger Thanksgivings and Christmases at the tower do not count.

Last year, he didn't host a NYE party due to the sole fact that Galina and Aspen had just moved in months prior but now that it's been nearly two years now, he's itching for a fiesta.

The majority of the Avengers were against it.

This party could pose as a safety threat but of course, the billionaire reassured everyone that it would be fine.

"I just don't understand why he gets mad at me over the smallest things." Galina mused as she aggressively slammed herself onto her back from where she sat on the bed in frustration.

"First of all, i'm gonna hurt you if you mess up your hair — stop slamming down onto the bed like that and, he likes you. We all know this. It's nothing new." Natasha replied from the bathroom where she was applying lipstick in the mirror.

"Aspen Xavier likes me?" she tutted. "Puhlease, we're best-friends."

"Galina, he's liked you since he first laid eyes on you. Why do you think he came up to you on the helicarrier? Nonetheless he's been tending to you hand and foot and following you like a lost puppy since you got out of medwing."

She propped up from her laying position. "He doesn't like me, Nat."

"Lina, you are one of the deadliest spies in the world nonetheless you're a telepath who can read emotions, how are you gonna dispute this fact?"

"It's not fact it's fiction."

"You guys literally watch romantic sitcoms together all the time and you're telling me that it's all platonic?"

"Natalia Romanova.."

"Galina Kuznetsov.."

"I really dislike you."

"So you say but the minute that you want shawarma i'm your favorite person."

"It's the small price to pay for salvation." she hold up her pointer and thumb and creates a gap in between dramatically them to reference the "small price."