! 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦: 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘶𝘴

2019
THREE MONTHS LATER
📍WAKANDA
╰─────────╯

"BUCK, HOVERING OVER them like this isn't gonna make them wake up."

Bucky, whom had kneeled onto the ground in front of her as she was rummaging through their fridge, simply shook his head in disagreement.

"If they hear my voice, they'll wake up." he stated matter of factly as his large hands ran over the expanse of the prominent hump.

Galina rolled her eyes with a smile at his antics and allowed for the supersoldier to continue talking to the belly.

"You awake, Nadia?" he gently cooed, tilting his head to the side to try and talk to the twin that was usually underneath the other. "I know you're awake, I can hear your heartbeating faster, you can't fool me, little girl."

"Buck!" she exclaims with an adored chuckle. "I don't think she's gonna respond to passive aggressiveness."

"They're literally awake." he argued before rubbing the top of her belly and lowering his head to hover inches from it. "Nathan, I know you're wide awake, buddy. Give daddy a kick for me."

KICK!

While Bucky was losing his mind laughing and telling his fiancé "I told you so", Galina winced in mild pain at the tiny body rolling over.

"Must you make them move like that? You know Nathan is far more heavier in his movements just like his father."

He gasps in offense, jaw slacked. "Are you calling me heavy?"

She gave him a deadpan, raising a brow. "Let's be serious here, Buck."

Bucky kept his eyes on hers as he leant forward to hover above the bare stomach. "Your mama is being very very mean to me right now."

"Don't tell them that!" she chastised, smacking the top of his head and trying to walk off.

Bucky kept his hands firm on her hips to halt any further movement. "She just hit me, guys! Can you believe it?"

"Okay, that's enough." she began tugging at the edge of the oversized t-shirt but his hands stopped her.

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on let me say goodbye." he urged as he rolled the shirt back up.

Galina's eyes looked up into her head for the third time that morning as she allowed for him to say his usually exaggerated goodbye.

"Okay, I gotta go now otherwise your mother is probably gonna murder me in my sleep and then you guys are gonna get left with her and I can't allo—"

SMACK!

"Ow! Okay, okay." he winced as he rubbed at the top of his head. "Okay, I gotta go now, I love you guys so much, bye bye."

Once full risen to his height, Galina flared up at him through eyes cut into slits.

"Are you mad?" he playfully asked, encircling his arms around her waist to bring her into a hug.

She rose to her tippy toes and wrapped her arms along his neck as her glare dropped and turned into a soft expression. "You're gonna be a really good dad."