! 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭

2019
📍WAKANDA
╰─────────╯

"GALINA, STOP!"

Wanda's fingers dug deeply into Galina's biceps as she continued to lunge for the glass window before them.

The redhead's back was to the glass while the blonde remained trying to push her friend away with minimal force.

"Wanda, let me go!" she exclaimed in urgency, eyes wide in determinations. "I have to get down there!"

Things were doomed from the start.

The minute that the Children of Thanos released the strange creatures that Shuri identified as Outriders, they had already lost.

There's ten times more creatures than their own, and eventually, they became more than outnumbered.

Bruce was taken down in the Hulkbuster with the aliens climbing all over him, Natasha was having the most trouble tasing down the uglies with her spider-bites as they quite literally ate the device.

In midst of speeding and weaving, an Outrider managed to grab the blue blurb of Pietro, Petra was becoming defenseless as the sheets of metal in her area that she stabbed them with lessened

And Bucky was toppled violently on the ground with over four Outriders nipping at him above.

That's what truly sprung her into action.

"Just so one of those creatures can rip out your fucking stomach?" she incredulously spoke as she profusely shook her head. "No way."

She was beginning to become hysterical over her words but her fingers still burned to break through the glass and shove Wanda out of her way as she gazed at the scene over the Sokovian's shoulder.

Her chest was tightening as the panic began to set in fully, hands trembling.

She inhales shakily as her palm moved to rest on the swell of her mildly cramping belly. "I think..." she huffed out as her opposing hand gripped at the root of her hair. "I think i'm having a panic attack I—"

Wanda immediately placed her hands on her shoulders and lightly squeezed, tilting her head to the side to try and catch her vision as well as blocking the scene behind her with her body.

"You're alright, everything is gonna be alright." she cooed in urgency, eyes big in concern as they flickered to an equally as worried Shuri.

As Wanda continued to coo and try her best to calm down the hysterical woman, the sound of a loud crackle caused for everyone in the lab to lightly jump.

Outside, a large beam of light connecting to a stormy sky lands in the middle of the field, knocking several Outriders back.

Both Galina and Wanda simultaneously froze for a moment before turning their heads to look at the scene.

The bolt of energy looked similar to the Asgardian bifrost that Galina has seen a multitude of times throughout the years.

An axe flies from out of the portal and through the air, hitting and electrocuting the Outriders.