✧ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

2018
📍WAKANDA
╰─────────╯

GALINA MANAGED to sneak into the Council meeting.

Or, well, she didn't really snuck in, Shuri just convinced her brother and mother that she wanted her there for moral support.

And besides, she has intelligence training and information and could possibly analyze anything off about him since the outsider has similar training.

Nonetheless, she's a telepath. That says enough.

She ignored the distasteful looks thrown her way by the elders of the various Wakandan tribes and stood tall beside Shuri who was buzzing with anxiety.

Just seconds later, the doors to the throne-room are pushed open and Killmonger is being escorted in by W'Kabi and other guards. 

Erik had an impeccable poker face — stoic in his movements, but deep down Galina could sense some sort of fear inside of him, she just couldn't place it.

There was a long beat of silence of the council simply staring the outsider down because the king spoke.

"Thetha." he demanded. [ "Speak" ]

W'Kabi then piped up beside the prisoner. "Speak." he translated.

Erik slightly nodded before confidently addressing the Wakandans. "I'm standing in your house." he started. "Serving justice to a man who stole your vibranium and murdered your people — justice your king couldn't deliver."

At that smart comment, T'Challa rose to his feet causing for the Dora Milaje to do the exact same.

Erik looked around at them, raising his brows almost amusedly at their actions as T'Challa stopped directly in front of his cousin.

"I don't care that you brought Klaue." he said in a hushed tone. "The only reason why I don't kill you where you stand is because I know who you are — now what do you want?"

Without hesitation, "I want the throne." he confidently said.

The laughter of the elders flooded the room as well as them whispering about him, taunting him in Xhosa.

"Y'all sittin' up here comfortable." he continued, unphased. "Must feel good — there's about two billion people all over the world that looks like us, but their lives are a lot harder. Wakanda has the tools to liberate 'em all."

T'Challa's head tilted slightly to the side challengingly. "And what tools are those?"

"Vibranium." he stated it as if it were obvious. "Your weapons."

"Our weapons will not be used to wage war on the world." he strongly argued. "It is not our way to be judge, jury, and executioner for people who are not our own."

""Not your own"?" he repeated, a challengingly look in his crazed eyes. "But didn't life start right here on this continent? So ain't all people your people?"

"I am not king of all people, I am king of Wakanda. And it is my responsibility to make sure our people are safe and that vibranium does not fall into the hands of a person like you."