Ranboo - photography class

A/n: I came up with this idea because I'm currently in photography class and I was daydreaming about my life if I wasn't a 16-year old in photography class :) also cuz I have a really good imagination and because I'm a hopeless romantic

*Btw since a lot of people use 'Mark' as his name in most ffs, I too will be doing that* 

!!!DON't FORGET TO VOTE!!! 

Ranboo's pov

"Ok class today we are going to start a new assignment to finish by the end of this week, today's photo topic is '5 things you love' it could be a person, place, or thing, the point is you must take 5 photos of things you love". Once my teacher was done explaining, I stand up towering over all of my classmates to grab the camera that I borrow from the school for an hour and 15 minutes. I then start to come up with things I can take pictures of. After a while of not being able to think of anything as I sit at my desk, I asked my teacher if I could walk around the school to see if I can find some inspiration. Maybe I should make a list as I walk...

- My friends
- The abandoned park near my house
- My LemonDemon vinyl 
- My dog
- ?????

I slowly started to struggle with things because I didn't know what to put down for the last photo that I need to take, that's until I saw Y/n L/n walk past me and smile my way. That was perfect timing on the universes part, so I gather up all the courage I have in me and run towards them seeing as they are already down the hallway. "hey wait up", they stop and turn around only to be surprised it's me. "oh hey ra- uh mark! how are you today?!" I hesitate on if I should ask them this but I do it anyway since i...well I need the marks and because I've had a crush on them for a while now and toby thinks I should've "made a move" by now. "I was wondering if you could be my model, I mean not mine cause I don't own but I mean if you could model for me but not in a creepy way because I respect everyone and I-" giggling a bit they touched my arm a little, "I get it, and I would be honoured to be a model for you!"

After school

Y/n pov

OMG OMG OMG I can't believe that ranboo asked me to be a model for him!!! Oh, I hope that he didn't notice me blushing, or staring at him when he walked away. I also can't believe I asked for his number, well I don't think he knows I know he streams but it's not important because I would never leak his face and I respect his boundaries. "Y/n! dinners ready!" "coming dad!" I run down the steps, almost tripping and ask my dads if they needed help with dinner. [yes you have two dads, I thought I should be more inclusive with the families I write for since its always a mom and a dad]

"Nope don't worry sweetie we got it, you can just sit down" I take a seat beside my older brother and listen to him talk about how much he hates his job and how his day was. After we all start eating, one of my dads asks what happen at school today. "Oh, nothing much just the usually you know, talking to Maya, eating lunch, getting asked to be a model, asking for ranboo's number", both my dads didn't think too much about it at first, but oh boy when you noticed that their sweet little baby had the courage to ask for a guys number they freaked out. "Wait what poor kid's name is Rambo? What type of parent does that? It's like setting the kid up for failure" That's so not what I said but I guess he's not that far off. "no dad its ran-boo and that's not his actual name that's what he's called on the internet, he's a streamer!" 

Both of my dads now are sitting in front of me, confused about the words that just came out of my mouth. "He's a what now?" "A steame-...a Youtuber, he's a YouTuber, and he goes to my school you know him too remember? His actual name is Mark, the guy i have a crush on? Is this not ringing any bells?" After a little staring at me, I hear my older brother, Max, laughing at my dads. "Oh my god you guys, you don't remember the kid they use to talk about like 24/7. Omg dad...s please tell me you didn't forget about mAaArRKkKk"