dream - high school reunion

A/n: haha ok so this is my second one-shot that's not Tommy [or Tubbo or like Sapnap]. Tbf I really like writing for Tommy cuz 1. he's my fav and 2. cause I find it easier to write for someone closer to my age (I'm a year younger than him) and 3. he's my fav cause I may or may not swoon over him(respectfully).....ok anywaysssss I hope you guys enjoy this one
(I'm going to be using 'Clay' for half the chapter, idk if that's against any boundaries but if it is please tell me so I can edit it right away!!!)

!!Don't forget to vote!!

Keep in mind this is set in the future so not like this year(2022) [not including the flashbacks ofc], maybe in 5-7 ish years from now because you were in high school in 2022, so this year, just trust me it's for the story :)

No one's pov

As y/n and Clay get ready for tonight, y/n was sitting in front of their vanity thinking about all the good and bad times they had in high school while they fixed their hair. Now you may be wondering why they were thinking of some old memories, well that's is because they are going to their high school reunion night with their husband, Clay.

(yes ik wow you and dream are married). 

"what's on your mind love?" wondering what his lovely spouse is thinking of, he tightens his tie around his neck so it doesn't come undone during the reunion. "oh um nothing honey, just some old school memories ya know".

After a few seconds of begging his spouse to tell him some of the memories they had in high school, they ended up giving in and just telling him anyways since at the reunion some old friends might end up saying a different version of the story than them.

Y/n pov

"ok I'll tell you a few but only to get you to stop bothering me ok?" giggling a little I saw Clay sit down on the bed waiting for me to begin.  "hmm ok what could I tell you about" thinking about what I could tell Clay, I thought of one fond memory I have with my old friend group. "Mkay I think I remember something I could tell you ok" Seeming very interested he stopped moving and looked at you waiting for you to begin

~Flash back~

teenage y/ns pov

As the school bell rang, I  got ready to start cooking in my culinary class when I hear one of my friends walk into the kitchen, "hey y/nnnnn how are you this fine evening" I try to say hi to one of my only actual friend in this class as I am aware the rest of them are fake, though I still love saying I have other friends than just the one I hang out with every other week. 

"Hey Emma I'm doing great, how are you!!" by now everyone has started to talk to each other so sadly Emma didn't get to respond but I know we will talk after school.  After we were all done cooking our pasta and we all went back to the classroom to start our normal routine of gathering all of our chairs and sitting in a circle to gossip and talk shit about people we don't like. 

"yea no my mom found all my shit and she was so mad too, but they gave me a little room to myself so I can put my bong and dab pens in it so it all worked out I guess" Emma and I looked at each other because we don't smoke pot or get drunk or vape, we haven't even dared to try it though we jokingly say we do. The group starts to talk about parties they have been to as Emma and I don't dare to say a word. 

Just as I thought I was safe from any weird questions I hear kate ask me something, "so l/n, do you have any stories worth sharing?" I look at Emma not knowing what to say, I can't exactly tell them I play Minecraft with people on the internet but I also really want to impress them." No none worth sharing and I don't really do much, I just sit at home" feeling judged already I get asked one more thing.