Chapter 1

A dark room which has been kept unused for many days, sunlight seldom enters it. A girl is tied to a wooden chair in the middle of the room. Her hair is disheveled, clothes are torn at places, cheeks have dried tear marks, she has a patch of dried blood on her forehead and her body is badly bruised. She slowly gains consciousness and blinks her eyes to adjust her vision, a small 'ahh' comes out of her mouth due to the pain in her whole body, her head is hurting badly, suddenly the door opens and a man comes inside holding a belt in his hand. Three other men enter with him and lock the door; the first man gives a bone chilling smile and advances towards the girl, fear could be seen in the girl's eyes. Before the girl could do or say anything the man stuffs a handkerchief in the girls mouth and proceeds to hit her with the belt............. Haseena sat up breathing heavily, covered in sweat. She looked around the room to find it completely different from the one in her dream; Karishma who was sleeping beside her immediately woke up on seeing her in such a state and offered her a glass of water. She rubbed Haseena's back to calm her and told "Hiya humlog abhi Lucknow mein hein, woh log yanha nahi aayenge , tum so jayo. Woh tumhara past tha aur use bhul jana hi behtar hain, hum yanha Lucknow mein, uss jagah se bohot dur chale aaye hein ek nayi aur anokhi shuruwad karne; ateet ko bhulakar aage barne mein hi samajhdari hain. Agar tu ateet se pichha nahi churaegi to ateet bhi tera piccha kabhi nahi chhorega"  Hm- "hum to hamare ateet ko bhulana chhahte hain, par wo baar baar rat ko hamare man mein bure sapnon ke roop mein aakar hamara dar wapas jagha deta hai aur hamare zindagi ke sabse khaufnak daur ko hamare saame lake khara kar deta hain. Ab tuhi bata Kiya, ham kare to kare kya" saying this a lone tear trickled down her eyes. Karishma hugged her tightly and said " Hiya hum har samay tere sath hein, apni aakhri saans tak tujhe akela nahi chorenge, tere uss bure wakt ke samay ham tere saath nahi reh paaye par abhi hum donon humesha ek saath rahenge"  Hm- "uss wakt jo huya ussmein tere koi bhi galti nahi thi Kiya, aur agar marne ki baat ki na to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga *chuckling with tears* aur ha abhi ham dono ko koi alag nahi kar sakta, hamari dosti itni pakki jo thehri" Ks- " bilkul par kal se ham donon ki zindagi ki nayi shuruwat hone wali hain, interview dene jana hoga aur isiliye ham donon ko abhi so jana chahiye taki ham subha jaldi uth sake aur interview ke liye late na ho." saying this both the besties slept hugging each other hoping for a new, fresh and better tomorrow.                

Singh Corporations Headquarters, Lucknow

Next Morning. A handsome young man is sitting in his cabin engrossed in a file, simultaneously rotating a paperweight in his hands; just then a beautiful girl enters shouting "Gogo tumne phirse mere desk ke upar nakli chipkali rakhdi! kab apni inn bachkani harkaton se bazz aaoge tum?" she said keeping her hands on her waist. The man looked up from his file and said with a smirk "Miss Sharma shayad aap bhul rahin hain ki aap abhi 'Managing Director' Gaurav Singh ke cabin mein khadi hain, so please aap hume 'Sir' aur 'aap' kehke bulayengi to behter hoga." Hearing him Mira's anger flared up but she smirked slightly thinking about something and said, "ok Sirrrr, hum to bas apko apka schedule dene aaye the aur isme aapka evening ka time free tha jisme hum date par jane wale the par abhi mujhe aisa lagta hain ki Mr. Rathore ke saath meeting jo kal fix huyi thi use aaj shaam ko hi prepone kar dete hain, waise bhi wo keh rahe the ki thoda jaldi meeting ho jaaye to accha hoga" saying so she handed him the schedule and went away closing the door with a thud and Gs who was till now dumbfounded regained his senses and said,"sweetu meri baat to suno darling.... chali gayi..." *in mind*  "bahut boss hone ka raub jamana hain na tujhe beta Gaurav Singh, ab manao apni ruthi girlfriend ko"

Singh Mansion

A beautiful lady with a pretty girl and a handsome boy were offering prayers to the house deity Lord Krishna. The lady turned towards the boy and the girl and said," lo Santu, Cheete prasad khao" Santu said, "wow Pushpee laddoo woh bhi yellow wale, yeh to mere favourite hain" hearing her Cheete replied blushing, "Santu ji, Santu ji aapke favourite hamare bhi favourite". Pushpa ji smiled at both of them and said, "achha bachhon ham shaam ko bhi tumhare liye peele laddoo bana denge, abhi dono jaldi jaldi office ke liye niklo." Santu and Cheetah touched Pushpa ji's feet and left for Singh Corporations. While touching Pushpee's feet Ss and Cc's hands touched and they left for office blushing. Although they are in a relationship for almost 1 year and each others fiancée also this cute gesture of blushing and smiling whenever hands touched was still the same in between them. 

Parking Lot outside Singh Corporations

"Tumhare kitty ka birthday bhul gaya isliye breakup!!! oh come on itni si baat ke liye aisa kon karta he baby...... arre arre suno toh ......" a hot and handsome man in formal suit with shades on, is talking over the phone standing beside his car. He sighed as he finished his phone call  and murmured to himself, "Ma ka mere liye choose kiya hua yeh teesri wali  so called 'heere ka tukda' bhi waisi hi nikli, pata nahi kab milegi woh jo mujhe judge nahi karegi, mere paison se nahi balki mere dil se pyar karegi." He turned while saying this and collided with someone.

Karishma was waiting for Haseena, who was still searching for a place for parking her scooty. She turned around to go and search for her Hiya but bumped into someone and closed her eyes, prepared for the impact for falling on the hard ground..... but but but why is it feeling as if she is in the air why did she not fall? Opening her eyes she found a tall and handsome man staring at her or better to say lost in her, and at the same instant she realised it was he who had saved her. Karishma was not someone to get lost in a person's eyes but there was something in him that she kept looking at him. After few more minutes of staring he left her and rubbed the nape of his neck, Karishma also composed herself and mumbled a thank you. The man smiled at her and forwarded his hand towards her and said, 'Hi myself Vikram, Vikram Singh" Ks also forwarded her hand and introduced herself. Before the conversation could go any further Vikram got a phone call and excused himself.

CEO's Cabin, Singh Corporations

A man is doing pushups in the gym room attached to the cabin. His milk fair body is glistening due the light reflected from the sweat. His abs, biceps, triceps are extremely well maintained, he is extremely handsome and hot and his appearance is no less than a Greek God. He completed his pushups and was wearing his T-shirt, when his phone rings. The screen flashes the name 'Billu'. He recieves the call while going downstairs and says, "Boliye Shriman", Billu answers, "Sir apne kal hi apni secretary ko job se nikala hain aur lage hato Vikram Sir ke secretary ke uppar gussa nikal ke usse bhi bhagaya he.... mm.... mera matlab he usne bhi resignation de di he. Ab Vikram Sir to apni secretaries ki interview khud le rahe hain, to main kya keh raha tha.... ki aap bhi secretary ke liye khud hi interview le lijiye, matlab main bhi rahunga waha par agar aap apni choice ki secretary khud hi rakkhe to...... thik hain na Anubhav Sir?" As, "Ha thik hain, 10 baje pohuch jana" B- "par Sir aapke ghar se company pohuch ne mein to 40 min lagte hain, aur abhi 9:10 baj rahe hain to taiyyar hoke aate aate......" As- "agar 10 baje pohuch sakte ho to pohuch jao warna ghar par hi Maa se acting classes lete raho" B- "arre Sir suniye...... without letting him complete Anubhav disconnected the call. He looked around and saw that he had reached the parking lot. All the people there were looking at him, girls were drooling over him but he was interested in none of them. He knew that all only wanted his money and fame. He spotted his bodyguards mingled with the people all over the place. There was tight security in the office and in his Mansion also but these were the special bodyguards appointed specially for his family and him, as being the owner of the topmost company in the whole world attracts plenty of enemies; although as a matter of fact he could knock down at least ten people on his own. He was about to enter his car when he collided with someone and in an instant felt ink getting splashed on his favourite yellow T-shirt.

Haseena had finally parked the scooty successfully and was searching for her Kiya. She remembered that they had to fill the form for getting inside the office, so she took out her lucky ink-pen but oh God! the cap was not opening, just when, after so many tries she was able to open the cap, she collided with someone and the ink got splashed on the persons clothes. 

So guys this was the first part of the story. Hope you all liked it. This is my first attempt in writing a fanfiction. So please bear with my mistakes and do not forget to express your opinions. Kindly vote, and what do you think about Vishma's( Vikram+Karishma) and Anuseena's first meet? What will be Anubhav's reaction?

Guys as you know this is the exam season and my exams are also going on. So I will not be able to upload till 4th March. If possible I will try to upload in between otherwise I will upload the next part directly on 4th March itself.

Till then bye bye and watch Maddam Sir Mon-Sat at 10 pm on Sony Sab only on Television.