Chapter 11

"Dost? aap chahte hain ki hum donon dost bane", Haseena asked in a surprised tone, "Haan dost, kyun hum mein koi burai hai!", "Aree nahi nahi aap mein koi burai nahi, par hum jaise ladki se aap dosti karna hi kyun chahte hain?", "Aap jaisi ladki matlab?", Anubhav asked little annoyed, he couldn't hear anything against Haseena, not even from Haseena herself, "Ah...umm...nahi...khair dost?", Haseena asked nervously forwarding her hand towards him, Anubhav without any hesitation, held her hand in a firm grip and said, "Dost".

Haseena's POV

Nahi ho kya raha hai humaari zindagi mein, humein koi batado! Hum jhoot nahi kahenge ki hume bura nahi laga, infact pata nahi kyun par hum kuch zyada hi affected the Anubhav Sir ke daant se, maybe humaari koi galti thi hi nahi isiliye, yaa phir kuch aur? umm....Haseena tu yeh kya soch rahi hai, aur kya wajah hogi....ufff! Lekin hum sabse zyada shocked tab hue jab humaare "Shreemaan duniya-idhar-ki udhar-hojaaye-hum-kisise-baat -nahi-karenge Singh" ne khud aakar hume sorry kaha*she chuckled to herself at the name she had given to Anubhav*, aur uske baad, unhone humaari taraf dosti ka haath badhaya! matlab unhone khud apne muh se hume unka dost banne keliye kaha....hume toh abhi bhi yakeen nahi horaha, ki hum aur 'The Anubhav Singh' "dost" hain .....yeh sab kya kaafi nahi tha...ki unhone hume humare ghar bhi drop kiya....aur uske baad, uske baad jo hua....nahi nahi woh kiss wagera nahi, Vicky Bhaiya ka phone aaya....aur unhone kaha ki Anubhav Sir ko London jaana hai 3 din keliye....ek bohot bade aur puraane client ke saath meeting hai....ek bohot hi important deal pakki karni hai....aur unki beti ki shaadi hai....usmein bhi woh invited hain. Ab jaana hai toh jaana hai, ismein hum kya karsakte hain, par pata nahi kyun hume achha nahi lagraha tha yeh baat sochkar ki hum Anubhav Sir ko 3 din nahi dekh paayenge, hum yeh soch hi rahe the ki....achanak unhone hume kaha ki humein bhi unke saath London jaana parega, kyunki hum unke P.A. hain. Hum toh bohot zyada chaunk gaye the.....lekin unka khadoos mode phirse on hogya tha, hum kuch puche usse pehle hi unhone kaha , "Miss. Mallik be ready sharp at 6 tommorow morning, we have a flight to catch and I hate when someone is not punctual" *Haseena mimicked Anuhav in her mind * aur dekho.... abhi hum baithe hain Anubhav Sir ke private jet mein...."private jet", he owns a private jet! lekin of course, aakhir woh world ke topmost businessman hain, toh hoga hi naa unke paas. *Haseena's thought process came to an end as the pilot announced the landing*.

Anubhav was working on his laptop, sitting beside Haseena.....he was stealing her glances from time to time. He was very happy when he was informed that he had to go to London for three days, he took it as an opportunity to explore his newly formed friendship with Haseena, and to get a grip on his scattered feelings....and also to find out what those feelings actually were. They landed safely and made their way towards the car which was waiting to recieve them. Haseena was looking outside the window and simultaneously stealing glances of Anubhav, who was busy talking, no ordering someone on the phone in his deep husky voice.....his side profile is so hot, well his whole self is hot, Haseena thought to herself, but then she immediately shrugged away all these inappropriate thoughts after all he is her boss. Anubhav finished talking on the phone and turned towards Haseena feeling her gaze on him, Haseena immediately looked out of the window trying to act normal, then she suddenly turned towards him and asked, "Sir abhi hum kanha jaarahe hain?", "Hotel mein, Haseena Ji, wanha fresh hokar humlog office jaayenge", "Sir aapka ek branch yanha hai, toh aapka khudka ghar nahi hai yanha?", Haseena immediately regretted her words, as she thought this is not a thing to ask your billionaire boss, "Anubhav smiled slightly and said, "Haseena ji yeh branch pichle saal hi khula tha, toh yanha pe humaara ghar banraha hai abhitak bana nahi, ban jaayega toh aapko sabse pehle dikhayenge, philhaal aap hotel mein hi adjust karlijiye", he said the last line playfully, Haseena was embarrassed but thankfully enough, the car stopped in front of the hotel just at the right time, and she was saved from further embarrassment.

Anuseena went towards the reception, to check in. As soon as the receptionist saw Anubhav, she started smiling seductively and tried to flirt with him, obviously our hero was least interested in her flirts, but something was happening inside Haseena, anger was rising in her seeing the receptionist trying to seduce Anubhav, she was almost about to snap at her but just then the manager of the hotel came to receive them personally and the receptionist backed off herself. Anubhav asked the manager for their room keys and they proceeded towards their rooms to freshen up, before going Haseena gave a sharp glare to the receptionist who scowled in return....Haseena was confused with her feelings as she couldn't decipher why was she feeling angry on seeing the receptionist trying to flirt with Anubhav, but nevertheless she shooed her thoughts away.

The hotel room was a very large one, and Haseena was in awe of it. She had never imagined of staying in such a luxurious suite, but yes these are the perks of serving as the P.A of the CEO of the world's topmost company, she thought to herself dreamily but she knew that she had to keep working harder, cause happiness is something which always comes rarely to her and stays too for a very brief time, so she has learnt to find happiness in littlest of things, and for her staying in a hotel as luxurious as this was definitely a big deal. Haseena's chain of thoughts was broken by her phone's ringtone, she picked up the call to find a very overexcited Karitosh on the other side, Karishma squealed loudly, "Hiya tum pohnch gayi? Theek ho na? London kaisa laga? Hotel kaisa hai? Bhaiya kaha hain? Kya karrahi ho?", but this was not all, as soon as Karishma finished firing her questions Santu started squealing, "Hassu di shopping kab karoge? achhe se pohnche na? Pohnchne mein koi pareshaani toh nahi hui? kuch khaya? kya khaya? fries zaroor try karna wanha ke", and after that they both started squealing together, Haseena had to shout loudly to stop their bullet train, after they finally calmed down Haseena patiently answered their questions and before cutting the call Santu said, "Di aapna bohot enjoy karna Anu bh- but Karishma snatched the phone away and said, "Santu ne kaha tum bohot enjoy karna achhe se aur Anu bhaiya ko bhi thoda enjoy karne ko bolna, sirf kaam kaam nahi karna chahiye na", Santu immediately seconded her,"Haan haan di Kiya di ne bilkul sahi kaha, main toh aise aarahi thi" *with the famous hand step* and immediately cut the call. Haseena went to freshen up still trying to decipher what they meant. (Me- Humaari maasoom Hassu di ko koi samjha do🤣)

Sorry guys for being a ghost these days. I was not really well, with a burnt leg and a little bit of cough and cold, but from now onwards I will try to upload often. My apologies if you felt the part boring. Please vote and give your honest reviews on the chapter, it will motivate me to write more. Have a good day and do watch Maddam Sir from Mon-Sat at 7 pm and 10 pm on Sony SAB only on the TELEVISION.