Chapter 5

Anubhav's POV

6 Months. 6 months is a long time right? Yes, 6 months have passed since Has-Ms. Mallik has joined my office. A lot has changed during this time period. How I don't know, but Mira and Santu have become Haseena and Karishma's best friends, "best friends" you know! Talking about Karishma, she is really a good girl, I always got sisterly vibes from her. The day when she was hurriedly crossing the road and I saved her from being hit by a car, she called me 'Bhaiya' and I instantly knew she is the third 'Behna' I got. I am really happy for Vicky, finally he got his true love, 1 week ago when Karu and Vicky proposed each other at the same time I knew that these are the third group of love birds who are gonna eat my head.... Vicky, Gogo and Cheete are the dearest brothers of Haseena and Karishma.....oh wait what are they called? Yes Kareena! I mean to say everyone has a relation with Haseena......God no! she is just Ms.Mallik for me. I don't know what is happening to me, I mean I have never even talked properly with anyone at the workplace, but I am always somewhat soft around her. Did I forget to mention that Maa is also going gaga over Kareena! I mean with Karishma she has a cute tom and jerry relationship with lots of love, ok I mean she is her soon to be daughter-in-law but Haseena, she is not her 'bahu' ahmmm....what I am even thinking! I mean that Maa always pampers her so much, she loves her even more than me, well she is adorable..... I mean no she is not at all adorable.....but in the first meet itself Maa is loving her more than her own son, and I don't know what but there is something that is going on in the minds of my whole family, including Billu, Badnaam and Iqbaal. They are always talking about something and giggling and I don't know what it's about, but whenever they see me around they stop! and then there is this Avtaar guy, I don't know but he is always looming around like a 'betaal' around my Haseena..... What! "my Haseena" I am surely out of my mind. But there is a very serious thing which I have noticed, a faded violet colored scar on Haseena's right elbow and..... "Yes come in" (Anubhav's POV ends)

"Hi Anu"*Seductively*

Introducing Aashka Goradiya as Aakriti Mishra

"How are you Anu?" I am fine Ms. Mishra, and its Anubhav for you. AM- Oh Anubhav, tum bilkul nahi badle, call me Aakriti, What's Ms. Mishra haan! AS- Its your surname, I hope you remember *sarcastically* AM- OMG Anubhav I just love your sense of humour, and you too *in a low voice only audible to herself*  "Why are you here today?",  Anubhav asked impatiently, "Are tum bhool gaye, we are working together on a project, I am sure Dad has informed you" " Oh haan hum bhool gaye the" "Sir please may I come in" A sweet yet confident voice sounded from outside Anubhav's cabin. (Guess kijiye deviyon aur sajjanon 😎)

"Yes please come in", there was a tinch of happiness in Anubhav's voice. Haseena entered with a professional smile, "Sir today at 4 p.m. you have a meeting with Mr. Saxena, so the file you required for it is ready. "Good job Miss. Mallik", Anubhav said with a slight smile. To say Aakriti was shocked would be an understatement, she thought, Yeh kaunsi ladki hai jisse dekhkar Anu, mera Anu smile kar raha hai, she is not even of my class, aur Anu ke saamne yeh toh ewww! but unfortunately she said the last word loud enough for everyone to hear. " What happened Ms. Mishra?" " Shoes...her shoes Anu, tumhare secretary ke shoes, they are so dirty, aise kaise log rakh diye hai tumne, with no sense of cleanliness" HM- " Madam hume nahi pata aap kaun hai par aap hume judge karne ka koi haq nahi rakhti, hume safaii aur swachhta ke baare mein bakhoobi pata hai aur hum saaf suthre hi rehna pasand karte hain, aur sabse badi baad insaan ka dil saaf hona chahiye, wanha pe mail ho toh kapdo aur joote ke chamak se kuch fark nahi padega" " Youuu... " Ms. Mishra you can't talk to my employees in such a way, apologize to Ms. Mallik", Anubhav spoke with anger evident in his tone. AM- Sorry Ms. Mallik, in a low voice only audible to herself, Yeh main yaad rakhungi, tumse mere insult ka chunchun ke badla lungi nasamajh ladki" "Haseena ji aap jaiye, hum aapse baithak ke wakt bhent karenge" " Sure Sir", saying this Haseena left the cabin. " Oh Anu tum itna suddh hindi mein kaise baat kar lete ho, itni acchi english jaan ne ke bawajood" "kyunki hume apni matribhasa se bohot prem hai, filhaal iswakt hume kaam ki baat karni chahiye, aur Anu nahi Anubhav, I will not remind you anymore" "Ok Ok Anubhav ab khush Mr. Handsome" *Aakriti said with a flirty smile* Anubhav resumed working tired of her flirtings and angry of what she just said to Haseena. Aakriti was the only daughter of Mr. Mishra, who was Anubhav's dad, Mr. Avinash Singh's close friend, so due this unwanted relation Anubhav had to tolerate this spoilt girl. Never mind just this project and then he will make sure to be freed from this mess. What? Shocked? This is indeed a horrible mess.

The meeting went well, and Haseena was in a good mood after everyone from Mr. Saxena's team and especially her boss Anubhav Singh had praised her. Haseena was feeling ecstatic after being able to send her Kiya and Vicky bhaiya on a date forcefully and now she was preparing to leave for home, since it was already 8. The office was almost empty as most of the employees have left, suddenly Avtaar appeared from nowhere, "Haseena, chalo main tumhe drop kardeta hoon waise bhi bohot raat hogayi hai aaj", he was indeed a good friend. "Are nahi Avtaar hum khud chale jaayenge, tumhe takleef lene ki koi zaroorat nahi hai" "Are Haseena ismein takleef ki kya baat hai, waise bhi aaj Karishma bhi bahar hai to tumhe company bhi mil jaayegi" "Company dene ke baat se zyaada aap jis Company kaam karte hain uske profit ke baare mein sochna chahiye" A deep husky manly voice echoed in the almost empty corridoor. Both of them turned to see Anubhav standing there with his hands in his pockets. His hair ruffeled, with the first two buttons of his shirt open, giving a view of his toned chest, was giving him an irresistibly handsome look, given that he is forever handsome and hot...🔥🔥🔥🔥(mera laptop jal gaya) Avtaar was shocked terribly, as it was the first time his mysterious and amazingly famous boss spoke to him individually, whereas Haseena was busy thinking what might have offended him. "Kya hua Mr. Avtaar, speak when I am talking to you, aapko kya lagta hai ki aapko aapki tankhwa apne colleagues se mazaak masti karne ke liye milti hai?", Anubhav said in an authoritative tone. "I am sorry Sir I was just... " If your working hours are over you should be at home and all your flirts should be outside, not in my office" " I- I am sorry Sir, I should--- I am leaving", saying this Avtaar left or better to say ran from there. Haseena was standing there trying to analyze what just happened in front of her, but the way Avtaar left from their was forcing her to laugh out loud but since her boss was standing there right in front of her she had to control. "Haseena ji agar aap comfortable hain to hum aapko ghar chhod dein" , "Sir aap kyun takleef le rahe hain", "Haseena ji yeh koi takleef nahi hain, kyunki yeh humara farz hain ki aap sahi salamat ghar pohunche" "Ji???" "Humara matlab hai, yeh humaara farz hai dekhna ki humaare employees sahi salaamat ghar pohunche, waise bhi Maa hume chodengi nahi agar aapko kuch hua toh", he said the last part in a low voice only audible to himself "Oh toh aap apni Maa se darte bhi hain" said Haseena stiffling a giggle which was dying to come out of her mouth and went towards the parking lot where Anubhav's car was parked after all how could she deny her Pushpa ji's concern for her after all she has never got a mother's love, and ignoring her Anubhav Sir's request was something Haseena could never think of in her dreams too, though she is never gonna accept it. Anubhav looked at her petite figure going towards the parking lot, she had a lot of secrets hidden in her deep almond black eyes, he never thought anyone else apart from him could carry so many secrets deep within, could be so mysterious, could have deep scars which are difficult be healed. He shrugged his thoughts and followed her.

 Updated after a long time. Please let me know your thoughts. Watch Maddam Sir at 10 pm from Mon-Sat on Sony SAB only on TELIVISION.