Chapter 19

Santu had taken Haseena forcefully out for shopping during lunch time, although she was reluctant, she gave into her cute demands. She had noticed Haseena's gloomy face, so she thought that some window shopping would cheer up her favourite Hassu di's mood.

The whole day flew in a jiffy, Haseena didn't have any interaction with Anubhav except a few professional conversations. Mira gave her a lot of brand new gossips which helped a lot in lightening her mood.

Gogo and Cheete kept on teasing her about most of the male employees going gaga over her, Haseena had to practically shoo them away.

Vicky bought her favourite cheese chicken rolls, and although she had no appetite her heart flooded with warmth at receiving brotherly love. Pushpa ji had called her over to tell her to wear the saaree she had gifted, in the Puja to be held at Singh Mansion the day after tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anubhav was going through some important documents when his cabin's door flew open and Aakriti entered. Anubhav could make out that she was drunk from her unsteady steps, she reached up to Anubhav and tried to hold him, he immediately stepped away from her, "What are you trying to do Ms. Mishra!?" "Tum kyun mujhse door bhaagte ho Anu, kyunnn! kya problem hai tumhe mujhse!", Aakriti said loudly.

"Aap abhi sahi haalat mein nahi hai Ms. Mishra, aapko ghar jaana chahiye, hum Billu ko bula dete hain, who aapko ghar chhod dega" "What the hell Anu! main ghar nahi jaaungi! I love you sooo much! bohot pyaar karti hoon main tumse" she said trying to hug Anubhav, in the process she stumbled and Anubhav held her to prevent her from falling, he understood she wasn't in her senses moreover his morals urged him to help her no matter how much he despised her. (My gentleman jiju 🤧🤧🤧)

Suddenly Haseena entered hurriedly without knocking and her eyes fell on Aakriti and Anubhav, she felt something breaking inside her. Anubhav, in the fear of Haseena misunderstanding him scolded her forgetting it was he who had called her, "Ms.Mallik! aap yanha isswakt?", "Sorry Sir humein knock karke aana chahiye tha" saying so she left the cabin immediately. Anubhav realised what a blunder he had committed and tried to go after her.

Aakriti pulled him desperately, "Kahan jaarahe ho Anu! kyun nahi dikhta mera pyaar tumhe! kya hai uss do kaudi ki ladki mein jo mujhmein nahi! I am far better than her in beauty and money!", she howled. "Aakriti!" Anubhav shouted, "Ek aur shabd nahi sunenge hum Haseena ke khilaaf! tumhaari yeh so called 'beauty and money' tum apne paas rakho! and get the hell out of my cabin right now!"

Anubhav called Billu to make sure that Aakriti reaches home safely and ran out to catch Haseena.

Haseena was walking aimlessly down the parking lot, it was time to go home as office hours were already over, Anubhav had called her to talk about the problem with the file of the Khurrana's, but she entered inside his cabin in excitement of getting the problem finally sold, without knocking. She should have asked for permission, but her heart broke seeing the scene inside. She was least bothered by Anubhav's scolding, what pained her was seeing Aakriti so close to Anubhav and him completely forgetting that he was the one who had summoned her.

A truck was coming speeding towards her but she did not have any idea of it and kept on walking, just when the truck was about to hit her, she was pulled by the waist and collided with someone's hard chest.

She looked up to find Anubhav looking at her with an unreadable expression, he was holding her in a tight grip and had no intention to let her go.

"Abhi tumhe woh truck takkar maar deta, why do you risk your life always!", Anubhav asked slowly, "Aap kyun itni fikr karte hain Sir", Haseena whispered coming out of his hold. She started walking away gulping the lump in her throat, "Aapko kyun bura laga Haseena ji humein Aakriti ke saath dekhkar!?", Anubhav called out to her, Haseena turned back and immediately said, "Humein kyun bura lagega Sir, aapke kisike bhi saath rahe!"