Chapter 14

Haseena was sitting inside her cabin, engrossed in her work. It has been three days since Anubhav and Haseena have returned from London, Haseena's injury was healed, but her heart wasn't at peace, reason being her extremely hot handsome and dashing boss Anubhav Singh. The way he took care of her in London, even after returning back he used to drop her back home saying it is his responsibility as she had hurt herself on a business trip with him! Haseena was surprised hearing his logic, nonetheless she gave in cause she loved being with him, she felt strangely comfortable around him, she felt her heart doing hip-hops whenever he looked at her, most importantly she felt afraid! she didn't know what was happening with her, maybe she was falling for him, or had she already fallen for him? she did not know, but one she knew very well was, she needed to keep her heart in check or she will end up hurting herself in the process. He would never reciprocate her love, she did not match is standards, moreover she was a woman who did not deserve anyone, she did not have the rights to love someone, to long for someone, it was a sin! she couldn't destroy someone's else, she was a bad omen and she knew that. It has been years since she has known to control her emotions, to hide them from everyone, and she vowed to keep doing the same cause she was meant to live alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikram, Cheetah, Gaurav were staring at Anubhav open mouthed, they looked like they could get a heart attack at any moment, well why not? their ever grumpy, arrogant, ruthless brother, Anubhav was smiling aimlessly looking at something in his phone, he has never smiled looking his brothers, heck he has never smiled properly for many years and now he is smiling at his phone! like seriously!? "Kya tumlog bhi wahi dekhrahe ho jo main dekh raha hoon?", Vikram said to the other two, Gogo replied in a hushed voice, "wahi na yaar Vickey, bhai ko zaroor kuch hogaya hai, dekh kaise hans rahe hain!", Cheetah who was silent from long, spoke finally, "humko na, humko lagta hai ki Anu bhaiya ke upar bhoot ka saya hai! isiliye aise hans rahe hain phone ki taraf dekhkar" Gaurav and Vikram looked at him hearing his weird analysis and Cheetah scratched his head nervously (me: yeh prem rog hai hun hun)

Anubhav suddenly looked up from his phone screen to find his three brothers discussing something animatedly in hushed voices standing at the corner of his cabin, he cleared his throat to bring them out of their world. All of them jumped at the interruption, and smiled nervously at Anubhav who was back to his no-nonsense mode and was looking at them with a raised eyebrow, questioning them for their weird behaviour. Vickey spoke up, "Bhai! I mean Anubhav Sir, aaj aap bade khush lagrahe hain! koi khaas wajah?" before Anubhav could reply, Gaurav chimed in, "Ya koi mil gayi hai, isiliye aap khush hain!" "Khush toh tumhe hona chahiye mere bhai, kyunki Mira ke saath toh kaafi achha gaya na date kal raat ko, tumhaare gale ke nishaan toh wahi bata rahe hain", Anubhav turned the tables! Gogo blushed hard and Vickey and Cheetah started laughing their hearts out but immediately stopped looking at their elder brother. Anubhav asked them why they were here and all of them discussed about the Company's profits and about the benefit and development of all the employees. Before they left the cabin, Anubhav told them, "Ek badi uljhan se nikal paaya hoon, dil aur dimaag ke yuddh mein aaj pehli baar humaara dil jeet gaya hai!" All them were left awestruck and confused at his words, but they were delighted knowing that their brother was finally happy from his heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karishma was extremely worried for her bestie, she couldn't understand what suddenly happened tp her dearest Hiya, the reason for her gloom was unknown to her and she could not be at peace. What was making her tensed all the more was Haseena's words which she had spoken to her yesterday night!

Flashback

Haseena caressed Karishma's hairs and said "Vickey bhaiya bohot ache hain, tumse bohot pyaar karte hain, Pushpa Maa bhi bohot achhi hain, Meera Santu Gogo bhaiya Cheetah bhaiya, aur... aur Anubhav Sir bhi tumhe apni sagi behen se badhkar maante hain, sab tumhe bohot chahte hain, bohot pyaar karte hain tumse Kiya, main rahoon ya na rahoon humesha khush rehna!" Karishma was astonished listening to Haseena, she hugged her tightly, "Amaaa bhakkk! iee ka bolrahi ho Hiya tum! topa gayi ho kya! amaaa hum tumhe kahi jaane hi nahi denge humse door!" saying so she snuggled more into her, Hseena said nothing but smiled softly and stared longingly towards the window.

Flashback ends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anubhav was nervous, he wanted to impress Haseena, he did not what she has inside her heart, so he was seeking for ways to spend some time with her, and here was his golden chance! they both had to go for meeting a client in a restaurant and Anubhav saw it as an opportunity to stay close to her. Haseena walked slowly towards Anubhav with a palpitating heart, yesterday night while talking with Karishma she had realized that she has fallen for Anubhav and instead of feeling happy she was thinking how to stay away from him, cause she knew he would never reciprocate her love, moreover she couldn't let him fall prey to her bad fate, she was not so selfish, she was a bad omen and he should be away from her by all means. She thought she will be all professional with him, but all her confidence evaporated as soon as she found Anubhav's hazel brown eyes looking at her intently with a different kind of emotion, as if he was looking through her soul, as if he was also in love with her! 

Sooo sorry guys for this late update! Here goes the 14th chapter of the story. Please feel free to point out my mistakes and comment your views on the chapter. Healthy criticism is dearly accepted. Please watch Maddam Sir from Monday to Saturday at 10 p.m. on Sony SAB only on TELEVISION.