Chapter 8

After literally pushing away Vicky and Karishma to spend some quality time together, Haseena was standing alone in a corner with a glass of orange juice in her hand, feeling lost in the huge crowd of people. Seeing her standing all alone without any companion, Anubhav couldn't help himself from approaching her, he has always seen her in formals and Haseena's party look had left him awestruck, she truly is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Anubhav walked towards Haseena slowly, with long strides.

 "Aap akele kya kar rahi hain Ms. Mallik?", startled, she looked up to see a tall, well built masculine figure, with an irresistible handsome face, looking no less than a Greek God in his black suit, standing with a hot smirk on his attractive face. Anubhav has always been handsome, he is every girl's dream boy, Haseena has noticed how most of the female employees in the office savor him with their eyes whenever he passes by, even men could not deny his good-looks and striking personality, there are trends among young boys, in the social media, to dress up or have a hairstyle like Anubhav Singh, even young girls want to be the female version of him....... but today he was looking something different, something which was making her heart play tricks with her, nevertheless, she shrugged off her weird yet cute thoughts and replied, "Good evening Sir, woh... hum bas aise hi khade the, dekh rahe the, kitne pyaare lag rahe hain, humaare aajke star couples" "Toh phir aapbhi sabke tarah dance wagera kijiye" "Nahi Sir, hume insab ki aadat nahi, aur pata nahi Kiya ne hume kya pehna diya hai, kitna tight sa hai.....umm.....ah...sorry Sir" "Koi baat nahi Haseena ji, waise aap bohot khubsoorat lagrahi hain", she was stunned hearing his compliment, she immediately straightened herself and replied hurriedly, "Thank you Sir, aap bhi bohot handsome lagrahe hain, waise toh aap hain hi handsome, har roz hi lagte hain, duniyaa mein sabse handsome shayad aap hi honge....yeh hum kya bole jaa rahe hain.....ah woh Sir, sorry, zara flow flow mein.....", Haseena was highly embarassed due to her slip of tounge , Anubhav smirked, stepping closer he said, "Achha toh hum aap ko sudarshan prateet hote hain, humara matlab hai ki handsome prateet hote hain, haina?" before Haseena could give an answer someone called Anubhav by his name, both of them turned back in the direction of the voice.

Haseena spotted the girl whom she had met at Anubhav's cabin yesterday morning, coming towards them with an elderly man by her side, most probably her father. "Anubhav! meeting you after long young man" "Good evening Mr. Mishra, yeah it's been long since we've met, well nice to meet you", Anubhav said with a professional smile, "Nice to meet you too, my son, looking handsome and all haan", Mr. Mishra said with a smile, "Oh dad, Anubhav is always handsome and hot, he manages to steal the spotlight everywhere he goes, he is getting more handsome day by day!" Aakriti said in a seductive tone. Anubhav was utterly disgusted by Aakriti, but couldn't say anything minding their family relation, so he chose to ignore her, Mr. Mishra said, "Yeah Aakriti, absolutely right, aur Anubhav, Aakriti ko toh tum jaante hi ho" "Yes Mr.Mishra, hum bohot achhe se jaante hain inhe", Anubhav said with a fake smile. Haseena was standing there getting bored listening to their talks, but she immediately stood straight when she heard Anubhav telling Mr. Mishra something about him knowing Aakriti very well, she thought, Aakriti was very close to him, maybe she is his girlfriend, then why did he tell Aakriti to apologize to her? yes because she was wrong, and you show the right path to your partner right? he also said he knows her very well, so yes, she might be his girlfriend. Haseena was brought out of her thoughts by Puspa ji's announcement, requesting everyone to join in cutting the cake. Haseena did not know why, but she felt her heart sinking at the thought of Aakriti being Anubhav's girlfriend, however she controlled her emotions and went and stood beside Karishma, while the cake was being cut, Haseena noticed Anubhav and Aakriti standing close to each other, she was unknowingly feeling annoyed at their closeness, Vicky who was watching this, bend nar Haseena's ear and wishpered, "Hiya pata hai, woh jo ladki Anubhav ke paas khadi haina, usse Anubhav bilkul pasand nahi karta" "Kya keh rahe hain Vicky bhaiya, sir aur woh toh bohot achhe dost hain, haina?" "Are kya khaak dost hain, humesha woh Aakriti Anu bhaiya se chipki rehti hai, par woh kuch keh bhi nahi paate, aakhir uske dad humaare pitaji ke bohot achhe dost the na" "Oh achha aisi baat hai, hum khamkha pareshaan ho rahe the" "Kyun behna tum kyun pareshaan ho rahi thi?" Vicky asked teasingly, "Pareshaan? nahi toh humne toh aisa nahi bola, aur aap yanha kya kar rahe hain? Kiya ke paas jaiye, jaiye....jaiye....jaldi jaiye", saying so she ran away from there.

"Anu chalo na let's dance, mana mat karna", Aakriti said holding Anubhav's hand, he freed his hand from her grip and said, "Nahi Ms.Mishra hume yeh sab pasand nahi, yanha pe aur bhi log hain unke saath dance karlijiye" "Log toh yanha pe bohot hai, par aapke jaisa koi nahi", she said flirtily, Anubhav was annoyed with her continuous flirts,"Sahi kaha humare jaise koi nahi, isiliye aap hume chodkar kisi aur ko dhoondiye", saying so he left, Aakriti stomped her foot in anger and said, "Tumhe main apna banakar rahungi Anubhav". Pushpa ji saw Anubhav standing alone with a stern face watching everyone dance, she came to him, "Kitne?" "Kya kitne Maa?" "Kitne ladkiyon ke saath dance karne se mana kiya yeh, pooch rahe hain hum....kamsekam 50 to honge hi naa?" "Kya Maa aapbhi, mazak kyun udaa rahi hain" "Kya haan, pata hai har koi tujhe teri surat aur sohrat keliye hi chahta hai, par iska matlab yeh toh nahi naa ki sab aise hote hain, duniyaa mein achhe aur sachhe log bhi hote hain beta, kya pata woh tere aas paas hi ho, isiliye usse dhoond le, isse pehle ki bohot der hojaaye", saying this pushpa ji patted his back and left to have a good face off with Tripti.....🤣(Me- This is why we love you sooo much Pushpee)

Anubhav was not able to decipher Pushpa Ji's words, but when he looked at Haseena playing with a kid who had come to the party with his parents, he could understand how well his mother's words fitted for Haseena. He went towards her, as if his legs were having a mind of their own, "Kya aap humaare saath dance karna chahengi, Haseena ji?" Haseena was amazed, she had never expected Anubhav to ask her for dancing among all the richie rich girls present at the party, she was unaware of the fact that he was not looking for golden mannequins, rather he was searching for a heart of gold, well how would she know, after all her past has stopped her from thinking that way, hesitantly she placed her hand on his and both of them graced the dance floor together. Aakriti was burning in jealousy seeing Anubhav dancing with is PA, who according to her is not of her class and is not worthy for even working with Anubhav, was dancing with him and what angered her more was Pushpa ji's discussion with her daughter-in-laws about how they both look so good together. Isn't Mrs. Singh supossed to be 'her' mother-in-law, then why Haseena? why Haseena was more appealing to her?

Anubhav and Haseena were dancing without any care of the world, lost in each other's eyes, they were being overwhelmed by millions of emotions as they fell rythm, which they couldn't figure out but they found their hearts at peace, they could feel how the song 'Dekha hazaaro dafa aapko' was perfectly describing their minds and hearts. Aakriti's jealousy did not reach them, neither did any kind of worry, cause they were busy creating a lovestory, which would change their lives forever...... 

Here goes the 8th chapter of the story. Sorry if you felt bored and there might be typos, so I am apologizing beforehand😅 . Please drop your valuable comments. Do watch Maddam Sir from Mon-Sat at 10 p.m. on Sony SAB only on TELIVISION.