Chapter 18

Haseena was pretty shocked but replied nervously, "K-kisine nahi Sir, hum toh roye hi nahi" Anubhav inched closer and asked again, "Who made you cry Haseena, kisne tumhe rulaya?", this time in a lower and deeper tone. Haseena who was greatly affected by their closeness and frustrated with today's happenings said, "Sir humein kuch nahi hua hai, kisine nahi rulaya hai, hum aapki ek aam employee hain Sir, humaari behen ki aapki bhai se shaadi hogi isiliye hume koi special treatment mat dijiye please!"

Anubhav immediately held her hand and pulled her to him, their bodies were flushed against each other. Haseena fumbled at their sudden proximity, Anubhav's eyes darkened, he inched his face closer to Haseena's, gritting his teeth angrily, "I don't like when you cry Haseena, and I hate people who hurt you!" saying so he stormed out of the room.

Haseena stood there dumbfounded, she was really scared seeing this shade of Anubhav, she knew Anubhav had anger issues as she had heard from the employees and she had seen it herself too, but this overly protective side of Anubhav was highly shocking to her. She couldn't understand the reason behind Anubhav's sudden possessiveness. Although her heart fluttered at the thought of Anubhav being possessive for her, she was firm on keeping her mouth shut, Anubhav is her love, she can't let any harm come to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karishma was in a very bad mood, the thought of Amar coming back had triggered her a lot, though she did not know a lot about what had happened between Amar and Haseena, she knew he was harmful to her sister Hiya and that was enough for her to hate him.

Vicky entered the cabin only to see his angry bird sitting with a deep frown on her face, she looked too cute with that face, but she would probably bite him if he does so, not that he would mind but.... he shook himself out from his inappropriate thoughts and approached Karishma.

"Kya hua Karu baby, aaj tumhe kisne gussa dila diya?" Karishma said nothing and hugged him tightly, Vicky was startled at this sudden display of affection and became afraid when he heard her sobs. Karishma spoke in a muffled tone, "Humein bohot gussa aaraha hai khud par, Hiya musibat mein hai aur hum kuch nahi kar paarahe!" "Kya!? Hiya musibat mein hai? par hua kya?" "Zyada kuch nahi batasakte hum, par yeh baat uske past se related hai", Karishma replied realising her slip of tongue.

Vicky understood that his Karu didn't want to reveal anything as it was Haseena's personal matter and it would be better if she would tell this herself. Vickey wiped Karishma's tears and cooed to her like a baby.

He knew his Anu bhaiya had feelings for Hiya and Hiya was his sister by heart. He had seen Hiya's eyes which had all the love of the world for Anubhav in them, he thought of conveying this matter to Anubhav in case it helps in bringing Anubhav and Haseena closer, and also save Haseena from every kind of problem related to her past.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haseena hadn't seen Anubhav since the incident in his cabin in the afternoon, and she was tensed. It was time to go home but still there was no sign of him, Karishma entered inside her cabin to ask her to hurry up as she wanted to go on a sister's date, but stopped seeing her gloomy face, she guessed the probable reason and said, "Anu bhaiya Malihabaad ke office pe gaye hain, Vicky bata rahe the, woh, Gogo bhaiya aur Cheete teenon hain Anu bhaiya ke saath."

Haseena immediately replied, "Humein kyun batarahi ho tum, itne bade businessman hain, kaam pe kahi bhi jaasakte hain, humein kya?", Karishma stifled a smile and said, "Humne toh aise hi bola, ab tumne sunliya toh main kya karun?" Haseena got up and smacked her head, "Sab pata hai humein badmash!" Karishma giggled at her comment and pulled her out hurriedly as she couldn't wait to have the famous Chicken Manchurian and Noodles from her favourite restaurant.