Chapter 13

"Haan meri jaan, maine saari dawaiya leli hain, aur abhi nahakar ready bhi ho chuki hoon! Abhi tum mere bhaiya ke paas jao, unhe aur naa tadpao!" Haseena said to Karishma teasingly, she could feel her bestie blushing on the other side of the phone, which is very rare... "Dhyat! kuch bhi... haan lekin tu savdhani se ghumna phirna, aur Anu bhaiya ko bhi saath leke jaana", "Haan jaise tumhare khadoos bhaiya, humaare bulaane par daude daude aayenge", "Amaaa Hiya tumne unse poocha bhi nahi, toh phir khadoos kahe bolrahi ho", "Khabardaar unki tarafdaari ki toh, tum humaari ho samjhi!!! sabse pehla haq humaara hai tumpar", " Haan baba aur humaara tumpar!!! ab tum phirse jazbaati banjao, gussa na karo aur achhe se ghumo, byeee, love you Hiyuuuu" "Love you more Kiyuuu byeee", saying so Haseena hanged up.

Ab hum kya kare, akele akele London ghoomein? Haseena thought to herself...she sighed and got ready in a black jeans and yellow shirt, tied her hair into a high ponytail, and slipped into a pair of sneakers, all set to go out, when she heard a knock on the door. Haseena opened the door and saw Anubhav standing there looking dashing and handsome as always, in a white T-shirt and black jeans. Anubhav said in a bossy tone, "Aap kahi jaarahi hain Ms. Mallik?" "Haan Sir sight seeing keliye, aap hi ne toh kal humein aajki chutti dekar kaha ki hum aaj ghoomle thoda", Haseena replied, "Hmmm theek hai, hum bhi aapke saath chalenge ". Haseena was highly shocked listening to him... your arrogant rude iwillkillyouwithmyglare boss first apologizes, then asks you to be his friend, then tells that he will go with you for sightseeing in London!!! which sane person would be able to digest all this without getting a heart attack? Haseena's condition was the same, she was ready to get a heart attack, but nevertheless she agreed with him, as she felt arguing with her stubborn boss could create problems for her. Haseena eyed Anubhav suspiciously once again, then locked the door and proceeded towards the reception followed by Anubhav.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anubhav's POV

Haseenaji hum nahi jaante aapko dekhkar humaare hriday mein yeh konsi bhavnaaye uttpann hoti hai... par humein yeh toh bohot achhe se pata hai ki aapko khush dekhkar humein bohot achha lagta hai, aur aapka dukh humse kadaapi sehen nahi hota. Aap ek behadh achhi insaan hain, jisse dusron ki parwah hai, aapka apna swabhimaan har cheez se badhkar rakhna, aapka sahas, aapka apne kaam ke prati nishtha humein harpal mugdh karta hai. Humaari Maa aur behnon ke baad aap pratham stree hain jisne hume hasaya, kyunki uss haadse ke baad na hum kabhi hase hain, nahi dost banaye hai, lekin aapse dosti karke humein alag hi sukoon mila, isiliye toh kal jab woh aadmi aapse badtameezi karraha tha, hum gusse se aag babula horahe the aur isiliye usse uski saza.... *his thought process is broken by Haseena's voice*

"Sirrrr!!! Anubhav sir! Hum pehle kahan jaayenge yeh toh bataiye?" Haseena asked looking at Anubhav, who seemed pretty lost in his own world, Anubhav was startled, but he composed himself and said, "Humne driver ko sab bata diya hai, aap chaliye humaare saath". Haseena followed him silently, both sat in the car and drove away towards their destination.

First they went to the British museum, Haseena was in awe of the architecture and Anubhav smiled looking at her excitement. Then they went to the Tower Of London, Buckingham Palace, London's Eye, St. Paul's Cathedral and many other places. It was evening when our Anuseena were sitting near the London Bridge basking under the warm rays of the setting sun. Anubhav looked at Haseena's face which was glowing under the orange rays of the sun, her soft curls cascading down her temple, her expressive doe like eyes which had a different kind of longing in them and maybe there was a hidden pain too, Anubhav felt warmth flooding is heart as he observed her closely, he was about to call her when his phone rang ruining his mood. By the time he finished speaking, he failed to find Haseena around him, suddenly his eyes landed on the figure of Haseena shielding a little child on the middle of a road and a truck coming speedily towards them, Anubhav felt himself getting numb, but gained control over his senses and sprinted towards them, and pulled them quickly to the side of the road.