Chapter 4

Haseena was surprised hearing Anubhav, nevertheless she felt good, although for what reason she didn't know but she composed herself, greeted Anubhav and left the cabin. Anubhav greeted her back but was still pondering over the words he said to Haseena, which was not so likely of 'The Anubhav Singh'. He just couldn't accept the fact that he praised a girl's beauty, that also on the very first day of meeting her, no no no he surely needed some refreshment. Moreover it was lunch break so he decided to go outside for some fresh air.

Santosh and Mira were sitting in the office canteen chatting away with four of their other colleagues Misri, Barbie, Avtaar and Rajvir. Santu was full as she had her lunch with her beloved Cheete, and Mira did not feel like having her lunch after the sweet, intense and passionate liplock she had this afternoon with her Gogo, which is still prominent in the form of the faint blush on her cheeks, whereas Avtaar and Rajvir were busy gobbling their food and Misri was drowned in Anubhav's thoughts along with Barbie who was busy dreaming about Vikram. Yes Misri had a crush on Anubhav and Barbie on Vikram. Santu looked up from her phone to find two girls searching for a place to sit, she recognized them as the secretaries of her dear brothers, who were probably smitten by them, according to Iqbal, Badnaam(their all time snack supplier) and Billu. Santu shook Mira out of her trance and gestured towards Haseena and Karishma. The Sharma sisters went towards Kareena and said with a smile, "If you don't mind, aaplog hume humare table par join kar sakti hain, waha par do seats khaali hai" Kareena looked at each other and nodded passing a smile to them. "Avtaar, Rajveer, Misri, Barbie milo humare naye doston se", Santu said to the group in a chirpy tone. Kareena smiled at Santu's excitement and introduced themselves, HM- Hi myself Haseena Mallik, Secretary of Anubhav Singh, KS- Hello I am Karishma Singh, Secretary of Vikram Singh, hum dono ne aaj hi join kiya hai. MS- Hello I am Mira Sharma,  this is my sister Santosh Sharma, SS- Hiiii, MS- Yeh hai Barbie Upadhyay aur Misri Pandey, MisBie- Hello, MS- Aur Yeh...... RajTaar- Ummm Mira hum khud apna intro dete hena Haseena ji aur Karishma ji ko 😅😅😅Mira rolled her eyes listening to them and said, "Sure go on".  Avtaar looked at Haseena with dreamy eyes and said, "Hello mera naam Avtaar Kapoor hai, aur mai Accounts Department mein kaam karta hoon, aap se milkar bohot achha laga, aapka naam aapke chehre se ekdam match karta hai, sach mein bohot haseen hai aap" Haseena smiled awkwardly and said, "Aap se milkar bhi hume bohot achha laga" . On the other hand Rajveer was continiously looking at Karishma without blinking, Karishma irritatedly snapped her fingers in front of him saying, "Ama kuch bologe bhi, yaa aise hi dekhte rah jaoge", Rajveer immediately stopped staring and introduced himself, " Ah, namaste mai hoon Rajveer Tomar, Accounts Department mein hoon, aap se milkar bohot khushi hui, aapki khubsoorti saaf saaf bayan kar rahi hai ki aap sach mein Kudrat Ka Karishma hain." Karishma rolled her eyes at his flirting and passing a small smile to him said, "Aap se milkar bhi hume bohot khushi hui". Slowly Kareena got comfartable with them and the table was soon filled with happy giggles, although Misri and Barbie were not very happy as their dream of becoming the secretaries of their respective crushes once again had been shattered, but they consoled themselves thinking that very soon Anubhav and Vikram will throw them out, dissatisfied of their work. 

Vikram was waiting for the clock to strike five, so that he could go for the inspection of Gomtinagar's Gowdown with Karishma, he did not know why but he was very excited. Soon Karishma arrived and greeted him, he too wished her back.

Karishma's POV----------------------------- I reached Vikram Sir's cabin sharp at 4:50 pm. I don't know why but I was eager to travel with him. I wished him and he too wished me back and then we went towards the lift to reach the parking lot. I will not deny that the journey in the lift was a bit awkward as we both did not speak anything, but I swear I felt that I was not the only one who wanted to say a lot of things, he to seemed to have lots of things to say but we both were not ready to start a conversation. The lift dinged and we reached the parking lot. His car was a shiny black one, he opened the car door for me with a smile just like a gentleman and the stout bodyguard who just joined us as we approached the car was seemingly surprised, I could discover from his face, although the reason I don't know. I could not stay in the car without talking so I thought to initiate a conversation, maybe Sir could hear my thought's and we both ended speaking up at the same time, "Aap kuch kehna chahti/chahte hain?" and then we both started laughing at our silliness. The remaining car ride was a lovely one, with me laughing at his silly jokes and he listening to my stories of being the rowdy girl of the town. After we reached the godown, he immediately switched to his Boss mode and I also solely focused on work, by the time the inspection and some paperwork was over it was 7 in the evening, he gave me a ride to home despite my refusals and maybe due to tiredness I slept just after giving him the address and informing Hiya that we will meet directly at home. I did not realize when I reached home, Vikram Sir was waking me up softly, I was a little embarrassed, because I slept all the way, what he must be thinking, he sensed my inner turmoil and said," Aap bohot tired lag rahi hain ghar pe achhe se aaram karlena kal aur bhi zyada kaam hai." I nodded with smile wishing him good night and was about to go when he out of the blue he said," Kya aap humse dosti karengi Miss Singh" I was surprised but happy too, and playfully replied," Haan zaroor par aapko hume off time par Karishma bulana hoga" he seemed too happy hearing this," kyu nahi par badle mein aapko bhi hume Vikram bulana hoga". He stayed till I opened the door and went inside and then he ignited the engine and drove away. It was a beautiful day indeed.

Haseena had just finished the day's work when Karishma called her to inform that she will directly reach home from gomtinagar godown where she had went for inspection with Vikram Sir, after a breif conversation Karishma had hung up the call. Haseena was pondering about todays events, the way she dirtied the shirt of her Boss in the morning on the first day of work itself, though it was a mistake but still....... next she stupidly offered him a thousand rupee note and yeah the best thing was she made new friends today, but the thing about which she was thinking the most was Anubhav Sir's flirting with her. She did not feel uncomfortable as she used to feel all these years after that incident, rather she felt unusually happy although the reason was still unknown to her. As she was pondering over all this while walking towards Anubhav's cabin when she bumped her head into a warm wall, wait wall? it was someone's rock hard chest! she looked up to find Anubhav standing. This was the second time in the day when she collided with him and embarrassed herself. Anubhav jokingly told her with a smirk, "Miss Mallik hume lagta hai aap bohot neend mein hai, isiliye subah ki tarah abhi bhi humse takra gayi" Haseena chuckled nervously with a red face and handed him the file containing the details of today's meetings. Anubhav checked the file with scrunched eyebrows, while Haseena looked at him intently waiting for his remarks. He finally finished checking the file and gave slight nod to Haseena saying it was alright. Haseena was relieved thinking the fact that after embarrassing herself so many times on her first day itself, the work done by her was up to the mark. She wished him good night  and was about to go after receiving only a curt nod from him, when he called from back saying, " Good night, Miss Mallik neend mein kisiko dhakka dekar gira mat dena". Haseena heard him and to avoid further embarrassment hurriedly entered the lift, seeing her antics a ghost of a smile appeared on Anubhav's lips.

Vishma have become friends and Anubhav seems to have developed a liking towards Haseena. Kareena have made new friends while Rajbir is clearly smitten by Karishma and Avtaar has fallen in love with Haseena at the first sight. Misri and Barbie are surely not liking the fact that Kareena have become the secretaries of Vikbhav, what do you think will be the outcome? 

Here goes the fourth chapter of the story. Sorry for being late, actually my pre-boards just ended today. Please vote and express your views on the chapter, your opinions mean alot. 

Watch Maddam Sir from Monday to Saturday at 10 p.m. on Sony Sab only on Telivision.