Chapter 21

Haseena felt panic bubbling within her, it was becoming difficult for her to breath, as if the coming back of her nightmare and bastard ex-husband Amar wasn't enough, these messages which were the main cause of her ruined life had again started showing up, she couldn't believe that he was back!

Amar was just a part of her dark past, the actual part consisted of the mysterious messenger and his messages. (Kyun diya na jhatka😎)

Karishma saw Haseena getting restless and sweating profusely, she understood that Hiya was getting a panic attack. She immediately excused themselves and took her to a corner and made her drink water.

"Hiya, dekho hum hain tumhare paas, woh Amar nahi hai yanha pe, dheere dheere saans lo aur chhodo", Karishma said rubbing Haseena's back, "Kiya, Amar nahi! woh wapas aagaya hai, humein pata hai, woh yanhi hai humaare aaspaas!", Haseena whispered breathing heavily.

Karishma was shocked to the core, that demon was back! was Amar's return not enough that he too had to come back in her bestie's life again!

Anubhav had noticed the exchange between Kareena at the Puja Hall, so he followed them out of concern. The sight there made him worried, and he was getting confused at the newfound information.

"Kon aagaya hai wapas Haseena, aur Amar Vidrohi se tumhaare panic attack ka kya lena dena hai!?", Anubhav asked approaching them.

"Aap yanha!?", Haseena asked composing herself, "Humaare sawaal ka jawab do Haseena, baat ko mat ghumao", Anubhav asked pinning her with his gaze. Haseena was unable to hold his stare and looked away.

"Oh toh finally aap donon ne ijhaar kar hi diya apne pyaar ka!", Karishma couldn't help but sound extremely happy even at this situation, after all finally her Hiya has accepted her love for her dearest Anu bhaiya, and she he was the right man that destiny had arranged for her dearest soul-sister.

"Ahem, theek kaha behna aapne", Anubhav smiled lightly, "par Haseena ko achanak se kya hua, kya tum kuch batasakti ho behna", he said looking at Haseena who had still not spoken up.

"Bhaiya, Hiya ko panic attack aaya tha, abhi woh theek hai, aap donon baatein kijiye hum chalte hain", Karishma said hoping Haseena would reveal everything to Anubhav.

Anubhav walked up to Haseena and raised her chin delicately with his fingers making her meet his eyes. Her deep black orbs carried a whirlwind of unrevealed mysteries and a lot of pain in them, which was now no more hidden rather it was getting reflected on her face in the most transparent manner.

He felt as if he himself was able to feel the weight of her sorrows and miseries, without even knowing about them. A terrible ache was rising from within himself seeing his amore in her broken form, giving a rise to his anger and triggering his inner beast to destroy whoever or whatever was the cause of her condition.

"Aapko humpar bharosa haina Chanda?", Anubhav cooed to her lovingly, in the sweetest manner possible for a man as ruthless as him. Haseena could not hold herself anymore and burst into tears, crying bitterly her man's arms.

Anubhav's heart broke on seeing her tears, but he let her cry knowing that she needed this, she needed to let out everything she was carrying within herself.

After calming down a little she held Anubhav's hand staring into his eyes and said, "Hum aaj aapko apna saara ateet batane jaarahe hain Anubhav, kyunki humko khud se bhi zyada aap par bharosa hai, isse kabhi todna mat."

"Kabhi nahi todenge aapka bharosa, Anubhav Singh ka vaada!", saying so Anubhav kissed her forehead. Both of them sat down on the floor and Haseena started narrating.

"Humaare paida hone ke 1 mahine baad Ammi heart attack se guzar gayi, Abbu yeh sadma bardhaast nahi karpaaye aur jab hum ek saal ke hue, who bhi chal base."