Chapter 18

You never followed the lines of the palm of your hand until you completely lost your way? You never got an eyelash in the back of your eye? I had a neighbor who had an eyelash stuck behind his eye and tried to take it out with his finger but couldn't, so he grabbed a fork and took his eye out to see if he could take the eyelash out, but it went deeper, then he grabbed a knife, made a cut and removed the frontal lobe and the eyelash moved to one side and so he kept on removing organs until it was completely empty and with an eyelash inside his body. His wife was so embarrassed that she began to murder all those who had witnessed the act, but there came a time when she lost control and killed anyone who passed her by. Postmen, Boy Scouts, dogs and prostitutes. And she continued until she murdered all the inhabitants of the planet. When she was completely alone, she sat down, wiped the blood from her face and began to sob. When she finished, she looked at the lines on the palm of her hand until she completely lost her way and appeared beside her husband and told him to sit down and bow his head and remove the eyelash from her eye. I could never understand the meaning of this, but I'm pretty sure it had some meaning.