Chapter 11

Emily's pov
It was the next day witch meant I had shift today and it would start in 15 min. I had just parked my car outside of the fire house and I had earlier left Jamie at kindergarten.

As I had parked my car, I got outside and walked up to the apparatus floor where I saw squad sitting at there table.

And I saw how Kelly was looking at me when I came up to apparatus floor.

Severide - hey Scott!

Emily - hey Severide!

I went to to the looker room to place my bag in my locker since I redhead was wearing my uniform.

But when I came in to the looker room and got to where my locker is, I saw Casey standing there.

Emily - hi!

Matt - hi!

I got to place my bag, as I saw that he was almost done to change to his uniform.

Matt - so how is it with Jamie?

Emily - it's good with him, he just talked about you last night and this morning.

Matt - I had fun time with him yesterday, he really is a sweet kid.

Emily - yeah, I couldn't wish for a better son to have.

Matt - I get that!

I saw he was done and so was I, so we both left together locker room and headed to the commen room.

General's pov
When both Casey and Scott came to commen room together, some of them thought it was weird that they had gotten so close in just a few shifts. But they didn't say a word, but Scott took a seat next to Shay and they started to talk for awhile before they got a call.
Bell truck 81, squad 3, engine 51, ambo 61 and battalion 25.

Emily's pov
When we came back from our call Boden was already there, but since truck, squad and engine had to be at the scene to clean it up after the house fire we where at.

So me and Shay went to the bathroom so we could talk alone, because you never know when they guys comes back.

Shay - so I heard that you told Casey the truth!

Emily - yeah!

Shay - how did it go?

Emily - it went great actually.

Shay - that's great, how did Jamie take it?

Emily - I haven't told him yet, I wanted Jamie to get to know him first and see.

Shay - that sounds like a good plan.

Emily - I think that to, but I'm soon going to tell him the truth.

Shay - wasn't Casey with Jamie yesterday?

Emily - yeah he was, but how did you know about that?

Shay - Severide told me...

Emily -okay....

Shay - what did Jamie think about Casey then?

Emily - Jamie loves Casey, he had a really fun time. But Jamie was also so happy when he came home and show me a fire truck toy, that he have been asking me about earlier.