Chapter 17

Emily's pov
A couple of weeks have passed and today it is thanksgiving, but I also have shift today.
So me and Matt decided that we would have Jamie at the firehouse today and that he will stay over also, because this would be Jamie and Matt's first thanksgiving together.

Jamie have been at Matt's place those weekends when Matt had him, and they are really bonding together.

Matt's pov
I had just parked my car outside of the firehouse when I saw Emily also coming and parking her car.
I got out from my car and walked up to her car, when she got out from it.

Matt - hi Emily!

Emily - hi Matt!

I got to the other side of her car, to get Jamie out from it. When I opened the car door and I saw Jamie there, he looked at me with a big smile on his face.

Matt - hi buddy!

Jamie - daddy!

I helped Jamie out from his car seat, and placed him down on the ground. We three walked up to the firehouse, Jamie was holding my hand as we walked up there.

We came up to the apparatus floor where squad where sitting at there table. Jamie saw Severide sitting there and run up to him.

Jamie - Kelly!

Kelly - hey buddy!

Emily - Jamie come with me and your dad!

Jamie - okay, mommy!

Jamie came to me and Emily when we walked in to the locker room.

After me and Emily had put out things in our lockers, I took Jamie with me to my office.

Jamie - is this your office?

Matt - yeah, that's what you get when your a lieutenant!.

I saw how he just nodded his head to me.

Emily's pov
It have been a couple of hours, I haven't seen my son so much in this couple of hours. Since Matt and Jamie have been in his office and out on the apparatus floor.

Shay and I was sitting in commen room drinking coffee when Mills and his sister and mom came in with a bunch of food.

Mills - guys this is my mom Ingrid and my sister Elise, and they are helping out with the thanksgiving dinner!

Emily - hey!

Shay - hey!

Ingrid/Elise - hey!

Mills - this is, emily Scott our Pic, Leslie Shay her partner on Ambo 61, Mouch, Herrmann, Otis and Cruz.

He said as he pointed to us in the commen room.
Bell Ambo 61

Emily - let's go Shay!

Me and Shay left the commen room, and run out to the Ambo so we could take off.
I took a seat at the passenger seat and Shay drove.

Matt's pov
Me and Jamie was in my office, I was sitting at my bed and Jamie was at my desk and coloring.

Since shift started I have been with Jamie, we have spent the time in my office and out on the apparatus floor.