Chapter 44

Matt's pov
Two days later and new shift today, and Jamie would be at the firehouse and of course he is really excited for.

Emily was getting ready because we needed to leave in 10 minutes, and I was helping Jamie to get ready and pack a bag for him. If he would get boring, I packed his iPad in his bag and a toy for him.

It was time to leave and we all where ready, we took Emily's car today  and then we left and drove to the firehouse.

Emily's pov
We just arrived at the firehouse, we all three walked inside to the locker room after Jamie had said "hey" to the guys on squad.
We walked inside to the locker room, Cruz and Otis was standing by there lockers.

Emily - hey guys!

Otis - hey!

Cruz - hey!

Otis - ooh is Jamie going to be here today?

Matt - he has that day "come with your parents at work day".

Emily - he is really excited to be here today, since it was awhile ago.

Cruz - Jamie would you like to take a ride in the truck?

Jamie - yes!

Cruz - I think we need to ask your dad and chief!

Jamie - can I dad?

Matt - we can see about that later, and I will ask Chief about it.

Jamie - okay.

Cruz and Otis left the locker room and they probably went to common room.

Matt - Jamie we should put your bag in my office.

Jamie - okay!

Emily - you two do that, and I will go to common room.

Matt - okay

We all left, but they went to the bunker where Matt's office is and the beds and I went to common room.

When I came to the common room, the guys from truck was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee and talking. Shay and Dawson was also there and they did the same thing, Mouch was sitting at his usual spot which is on the couch.

I took a cup of coffee and took a seat at the table, and I was sitting with Herrmann, Cruz and Otis.

Herrmann - I heard that Jamie is here.

Emily - yeah.

Herrmann - so where is he?

Emily - he is just leaving his bag in Matt's office!

He just nodded his head, I was so glad to have the guys. Because they where all so carrying about Jamie, and I know that he likes them too.

I sat there with the guys for a couple of minutes, when Casey  and Jamie came in to common room. Jamie walked up to where I was sitting and I lifted him up so he was sitting on my lap, and Casey took a cup of coffee and then he came to the table and took a seat also.

Dawson - so who is this?

Emily - this is Jamie.

Dawson - hey Jamie!

Jamie - hey, who are you?

Dawson - I'm Dawson!

Emily - she is working with me and Shay!

We sat there and talking, and Jamie was playing a game with both Cruz and Otis.
I was talking to Herrmann, and Matt had left common room because he needed to talk with Chief about something. Shay and Dawson was sitting there and just watching when Cruz and Otis was playing with Jamie.
But I could see that Dawson was looking a little weird at Jamie, and maybe it is because he looks like Matt and she doesn't know anything.