◦ Chapter 01 ◦

Btw read the information ^^^ this fanfic is kinda insprised by this fanart I saw but I will of course be changing a few things

- - -

1 -
A c t i o n s

-- ◦ - O n e - M o n t h - L a t e r - ◦ --

"Alright, Miss.Uraraka you have enough money to pay for the surgery we can say it should take around a week based on their conditions but thank you."

Uraraka nodded to the doctor thanking him before walking out of the hospital with her friends Ashido and Kirishima waiting for her.

The brunette walked over to them the soft breeze blowing her hair making her squint her eyes slightly.
Even for being the sight of a hospital the scenary was beautiful.

The cherry blossom trees with petals falling onto the path covering the place in a soft light pink colour.
The three walked the sound of Mina's voice being the only thing Ochako and Ejiro focused on trying to forget about their troubles in the world.

Yet... The guilt Ochako felt was like carrying a large bag that has too much in it.

You want to ask for help.
You want to ask for a break.
You want to ask for a way out.

But you cant. Because you'll seem weak, fake, un-trustworthy...
A fraud.

How would her friends react knowing she had blood on her hands,
How would they react knowing that their friend had done illegal things she could he thrown in prison for.

How would they feel knowing that she made deals with crime Lords, helped murder innocents. Helped courupt society more then it already was.

Ochako had dreamt of being a hero all her life but now she didn't know what side she was on.
She wanted to ask her friends so bad get their opinion but the truth is...
She could never ask.

Because if she did they would see her as an enemy, a monster.
A villian.

- - -

-- ◦ - A - W e e k - L a t e r - ◦ --

Ochako used a taxi to drive to the hospital. She had been called during school hours so Mina and Ejiro couldn't come along.

Once the car stopped she payed the driver and thanked him before going into the hospital.

After signing in she stayed in the waiting room for a while scrolling through things on her phone trying to get the bad thoughts out of her mind.

Then the doctor walked out the room.

"I'm sorry Miss but your parents did not survive the surgery."

"W-what-"

-- ◦ - T o - B e - C o n t i n u e d - ◦ --