◦ Chapter 17 ◦

1 7 -
T h e A t t a c k

Chaos reigned over the city of Hosu, Nomu were out killing. Random thugs spread terror and the word of the L.O.V for a price they would eventually receive,
then you had the main members of the Leauge of Villains.
Tomura Shigaraki, Dabi, Himiko Toga, Kurogiri and Ochako Uraraka.
They conflicted the most damage to Hosu terrifying even hero's that were helping.

Now we come back to our main protagonist Ochako Uraraka and in her eyes, the main antagonist Izuku Midoriya. They currently stand in an alleyway after Ochako and her partner Himiko heard a shout from it. Turns out the man they were meant to find; the hero killer stain, had already attacked and now it was him vs the hero's in training vs the L.O.V

This fight would change everyone involved. It was practically every man for themselves and unfortunately for our main character she was facing off against a certain green haired boy as the others fought in the background.

"You don't have to do this... Help me and the others! There's still a chance for you, a chance you can change."
The brunette scoffed at his statement pulling out a knife startling him.
"Strange that you think I have any choice in what I do anymore."
A calm smile was on her face as if waht she had just said wasn't concerning in any way.

Deku shook his head in response green lighting emitting from his body.
"But you do have a choice! Make the right one!"
Uravity charged at the hero shocking him as he blocked her attack.
"Don't you understand! If I did leave that wouldn't make up for all the lives I've ended!"
Uraraka shouted back in anger her brows furrowing as she tried to offset his balance by slipping up his feet.
Midoriya retaliated hitting her in the stomach knocking her back.

Uraraka groaned in pain looking over to see Toga attacking Stain as Todoroki was stuned for some reason and Iida attacked them both. She turned her attention back to the green haired boy trying to get close to him before he jumped over her hitting her back in the process causing her face to connect with the floor.

"Uraraka... I understand that but please-"
"You don't understand ANYTHING, Midoriya."
The brunette stood up wiping her face a scowl plastered on it. Her smile was now long gone and in its place her true emotions were visable.

She charged at the boy again, he jumped over not expecting a knife to inflict his leg.
Deku fell in agony as Uravity pulled out another knife adjusting something on her boots before walking over to the boy who lay in front of her. He attempted to kick her before she grabbed his leg, while she was still scowling a small grin crept it's way upon her lips.

"What's the matter Deku? Why aren't you using your quirk on me, the most you've done is block my attacks when you full well know if I get hit with one of your punches I could get beat in an instance."
The girl giggled a little as he stared at her in horror.
"I'm smart enough to realise I can't beat you in a fight. So if I'm giving it my all I feel like you should too!"

Deku gave a sympathetic look before attempting to stand up, Uravity watched him in anticipation of the fight waiting to happen.
"I-I won't fight you."
At his words the vulnerable girl turned to look in the direction of the other fight,
currently Stain had been knocked out somehow. Most likey from blood loss, and Toga was now fighting with Iida and Todoroki.
She turned back to the hero before her.
"Until next time, Izuku."
A portal appeared for Toga and Uraraka and before the hero's could attempt to stop them, they were gone.

Ochako Uraraka was now on the verge of insanity, and what was about to happen? Wasn't going to help.

-- ◦ - T o - B e - C o n t i n u e d - ◦ --