◦ Chapter 11 ◦

1 1 -
S e c r e t s

"Your name is Ochako Uraraka right?"

The brunette turned around to see a green haired freckly boy she knew as Deku. Knowing that he knew perfectly well who she was Ochako thought he would turn her in, she thought she was done for.
The two stood in silence for a moment before she finally worked up the courage to speak.

"How'd you figure out?"
Deku gestured her to follow him into a waiting room, it then clicked in her mind that he was meant to be the next fight in 15 minutes.
"It wasn't hard to figure out it, just some digging online with face recognition your clearly gravity related quirk and I was able to find out about you. Plus I accidentally overheard Kirishima and Ashido talking about you."

Ochako's eyes widened.
'They must hate me now... I don't blame them, the last time we spoke was at school. The day before we would've gotten a letter from U.A saying if we could enter the exam...'
She tugged the side of her jumper and looked down in shame.
"What did they say?"

The young boy's eyes lit up for some reason at her asking this.
"Honestly? They were worried, apparently you weren't always like this, you wanted to be a hero. Is that true?"
Uraraka looked up her eyes turning dull.
"So what if it was? That's not how I feel now."

The boy smiled sweetly grabbing her hands.
"If you want to be a hero you should go for it! I don't know why you stopped your dream or how you know Kirishima and Ashido but the way they talked about you shows that you have heart. It shows that you wanted to end the villains, you enjoyed seeing the smiles of people right? Well what is being a villian going to do to accomplish that?"

Uraraka's eyes lit up as a small blush formed on her cheeks looking at this boy who had only a few interactions with her but it seemed like he had known her all of her life.
It was at this point the two had noticed they were holding hands and quickly separated from one another.

"If you want to leave that's fine, I don't know why you've become who you are after all. Just don't do something you'll regret all your life, if you want to talk with me more... Then go to this place tonight at 8pm ok?"

"Can Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki please head to the stage for their match?"

He handed Ochako a piece of paper before leaving.
"By the way, my name is Izuku Midoriya!"
He closed the door leaving the brunette or blonde in the room alone.
'What just happened?'

-- ◦ - T o - B e - C o n t i n u e d - ◦ --

Alr so Izuocha is very apparent rn but I promise in a couple of chapters Toga will be appearing (aka Ochako's bisexual awakening)