◦ Chapter 02 ◦

2 -
d i f f r e n t

"I'm sorry Miss but your parents did not survive the surgery."

"W-what-"

"Unfortunately your parents were too ill and their nerves and blood vessels had already been failing by the time they arrived at the hospital...
We tried to do all we could I apologise for your loss."

Uraraka thanked the doctor.
Her once bright hazel eyes were now dull and lifeless.
She left the hospital and called a cab before returning to her home.

Once she entered the house Ochako closed and locked the door...
She broke down crying, it was all she could do after all. She just cried, cried, cried until she had no tears left to cry.

The only thing the brunette could think of was giving up.
After all what did she have to live for? What was the point of anything?
Her whole reason to live was her parents and they were no more. So why bother?

- - -

Ochako walked down the street she was wearing black shorts a pink hoddie and brown boots that went just below her knee, her hair was up in a bun and her socks were a black-grey colour.

As she walked on the streets the sunset shon on her back as all the chatter of people was droned out by her thoughts.
That was until she saw two people on a roof.

More specifically All Might and a green haired boy...

- - -

Out of curiosity Uraraka walked up the emergency stairs to the roof top.

When she got there though there was really nothing intresting she must have been hallucinating All Might or something because it was a Scrawny man with a massive scar on his stomach.

Thinking it was nothing Ochako left the roof top not really knowing what to do.
She walked past an alleyway hearing a 'woosh' sound.

She turned back to it now seeing a weird man... If you could even call him that and a crusty looking dude with blue hair.
They were speaking to one another before seeing Uraraka standing there confused.

You would've expected her to run away. Scream or cry but she just asked a question.
"Uh- Can I help you?"

"Actually you can, is your name Ochako Uraraka?"
The weird mist guy asked her getting a nod.
"Excellent now come with us."
The crusty musty and dusty one mumbled earning a scoff.

"Are you serious? I'm not gonna follow two random guys into a portal to who knows where just because they know my name. Now who are you."

The one who looked around her age chuckled lowly.
"I thought you might atleast remember us. You actually ended up killing someone for us so thank you for that. We're the Leauge Of Villians.
And we want you to join us."

There was a moment of silence before Uraraka responded.

"Oh. Oh."

-- ◦ - T o - B e - C o n t i n u e d - ◦ --