◦ Chapter 12 ◦

1 2 -
S p o r t s F e s t i v a l

The matches of the sports festival played out as she thought it would.

1st place fell to the boy Ochako now resented for some reason, Katsuki Bakugo.

2nd place fell to the boy Ochako was strangley infatuated with, Izuku Midoriya.

And 3rd place fell to an emo bird dude, Fumikage Tokoyami.

Returning home the blonde was absolutely bummed out, she hadn't eaten or drank anything in around 10 hours so she was feeling severely light headed even still she had collected a notebook full of info on some of the classes and people. After she watched Todoroki and Midoriya fight Ochako moved onto class 2-A then class 3-A

They were kinda impressive you could say, the winning from class 2-A was this girl she had a quirk called Overlap.
The way she won was simple, this girl could manipulate any fabric but the more she held the harder it was to control and move so the way she won was by controlling the opponents clothes before they could get to her and she pushed them out the boundaries.

Then in class 3-A was Tamaki Amajiki as 1st he had a weird quirk Ochako couldn't figure out it was almost like a transform quirk in a way. He somehow knew the exact way to defeat his opponent, it's just strange how the only person he couldn't beat was this blond dude.

- - -

As Ochako walked into the bar she dropped the notebook on the counter where Tomura was, he tried asking what was up with her but she had passed out on the couch.

Kurogiri finished cleaning some cups, he turned around to see the drenched girl lying on the couch. The rain outside had only stopped a few minutes ago but had been going on since the sports festival ended, sadly most of her stamina was drained meaning it took Ockako nearly an hour to get back.

The warp gate pulled a blanket over the brunette as she gently snored her true form slowly coming back, her stomach growled and her mouth was dry but even if she wanted to Ochako couldn't even move. She felt weak and knew that if she was going to see Izuku in 2 hours she needed to get better and quickly.

- - -

7:50 pm

"Are you alright Uraraka? You seem quite out of it."
Kurogiri asked as he watched her eat the rice balls he had made earlier.
"Hm, oh yeah I'm fine!"
Her brown eyes glanced up at the clock on the wall, the silence allowed her to hear the faint ticking sound thst had become very apparent.

"You appear to keep staring at the clock, do you need to be somewhere soon?"
The bartender asked snapping her out of her thoughts.
"Oh, it's nothing it's just isn't my new suit meant to be arriving today?"
Uraraka asked making sure he wouldn't realise her thoughts were placed somewhere else.
"Yes it is meant to be arriving around... 11pm or so, that's also when our guests will be coming."
Paying full attention her eyebrows furrowed.
"Guests? What guests?"

"You didn't know? Apparently this man named Grian will be coming here with some people it's about an event that will be occurring in Hosu soon."

"An event in Hosu?"

"Yes, Tomura Shigaraki has made a deal with the hero killer Stain because of this many of Stains followers have become interested in the league."

"Shigaraki didn't tell me about any of this."

"Of course I didn't."

-- ◦ - T o - B e - C o n t i n u e d - ◦ --