◦ Chapter 09 ◦

9 -
S u c h  A  B a c k  S t a b b e r

"U-uraraka.."
Kirishima could only stutter a word out, he thought his friend was missing or dead but... She was working for the villains and had the guts to stand in front of him as if nothing happened. This was definitely not manly of her.

Instead of saying something Ochako studied his face, he looked hurt and betrayed as if a knife had been stabbed in his back. In all fairness that must've been how he felt right now.

The three teenagers stood in silence before the blond one spoke up.

"Eh! YOU KNOW A DAMN VILLIAN!?"
At the sound of his voice Uraraka remembered the faint memory of him bulling Deku in the alleyway.
'The Hero course really is corrupt letting someone like him in...'

The gravity user's face turned into a frown before it changed back to her smile in a second.
"You call me a villian but you yourself don't seem that much better."

She looked at the boys ready for an attack unlike Shigaraki she knew how to deal with 1 of the Hero's so at least that was something.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME VILLIAN!"

"I'm sorry have your ears gone deaf from all the shouting you do? If so, I can gladly repeat what I said."
Though her tone of voice was sweet it was also laced with venom and hate, the Hero's luckily didn't pick this up making it sound like she was really just being kind.

Ochako's eyes glanced over to the red haired boy.
"Kirishima I really don't want to have to fight you. Just step aside, the thought of hurting you makes me feel bad."
While the hardening quirk user was too stuned to speak the blond was raging, Ochako clapped her hands together titling her head while doing so.
"In fact if you answer a question for me I won't kill the villian next t-."

Bakugo went for the attack, stopping Uraraka mid sentence, knowing his Quirk had something to do with explosions Uraraka ducked under the impact of the blow leaving only some of her hair and back affected.
She grabbed his arm which he didn't attack with, presumably his weaker arm, using his body weight against him smashing him into the floor.
Uraraka quickly disarmed him and making sure he wouldn't try anything.

Meanwhile other thugs had started attacking Kirishima meaning he couldn't assist Bakugo in fighting his former, missing, friend.

"Oh... That's a shame. So you won't cooperate with me? I really wanted you too. All I needed to know is if there was a Mina Ashido in your class. Yes or no?"

The Hero in training didn't respond only grunted and tried to attack her with an explosion before she twisted his arm nearly snapping it.
During this Uraraka didn't loose her sweet smile,
her eyes however were a dark and light brown they made it look as if she had no soul.
Not once did it show not even through her voice that she was angry,
it was almost as if this whole thing was a play and she was the lead actress.

"I'll ask again. Do you know if Mina Ashido is in your class?"
"I don't know any of the damn extras names!"
Uraraka blinked as Bakugo's eyebrows raised in anger nad confusion.
"Oh, how unfortunate for you."
Before Uraraka could continue anything, a loud bang was heard.
She turned her head around to see the Nomu flying through the air.
'Why is it the one time my plan goes well... Something crashes through.'

- - -

As they collapsed on the floor the three quickly sat down on the bar stools exhausted from the fight.

"Ugh... Shot in both my legs."
Shigaraki mumbled as Kurogiri tended to his wounds.
"I did tell you to dodge."
The brunette retaliated in response crossing her arms while averting her eyes from the boy.

"Well what the hell were you doing the whole time we were there? I barley saw you."
Shigaraki asked the girl
as she looked at her hair in the mirror seeing where the blond had burnt it.
"I was collecting information on their quirks Shigaraki. I know about 5 or so of them. Probably something you should've done before we went because you sent someone with a frog quirk to the water area."

Uraraka turned back to the boys to hear a voice on the monitor.
"I'm glad you all made it out of there successfully, but I must know were you able to retrieve the Nomu?"
The Leader of the L.O.V asked the three.
"No, no we were not."
Kurogiri responded to the man putting away the medical supplies.

"Unfortunate but oh well we can always make more. Now onto the important things, the sports festival will be coming up soon. Knowing U.A instead of cancelling it because of a villian attack they will continue it happening."
All For One explained to the three.
"Are you sure they won't
cancel it? Wouldn't it be safer for the students especially because the sport's festival would just reveal
their quirks to the whole world?"
Uraraka asked their master while getting some juice from Kurogiri.

"I'm sure it will still continue young Uravity, because of this, I want you to go and watch the event."
A collective silence was struck as the three villians all formed a shocked look on their face.
"Why me? I went to the USJ I'm sure most of them know my face it wouldn't be safe for me to go sir."

The monitored voice chuckled.
"Well I'm sure I've got a quirk for you that can help with that."

-- ◦ - T o - B e - C o n t i n u e d - ◦ --

I'm so sorry for uploading a week later I had some assessments at school for the past couple days so I wasn't able to have the mental strength to write

Also parts of this chapter I had to re-write cause the starting bit was so cringe before :'D

Also note is the next chapters will be coming tommorow then it'll go back to normal