◦ Chapter 05 ◦

5 -
T h e A t t a c k P l a n

-- ◦ - N i n e M o n t h s L a t e r - ◦ --

After nine months of being part of the L.O.V the girl once known as Ochako Uraraka was gaining attention to the organisation she was now part of.

Getting up and ready Ochako wore her suit, since her actual villian attire hadn't come yet, black flat shoes which were strapped almost like ballet shoes and finally she put her hair up in a small pony-tail.

Walking down stairs lots of chatter could be heard, Ochako saw so many random people well more thugs spread out in the bar with Shigaraki no where to be found.

"What the hell..?"
Uraraka mumbled to herself as a few of the crowd noticed someone coming out of the door they weren't allowed to enter per the orders of whoever the hell hired them.

"Who the fuck are you!?"
A thug called out getting mutters of agreement.

"Better question is who are you and what the hell are you doing here?"
Ochako retaliated her hand
hovering over the belt under her coat,
in it held her gun and a few daggers since she could now easily defend herself after some help and training.

More mutters and shouts could be heard making Ochako slightly regret every life decision she's made.

"All of your questions will be answered."
Kurogiri spoke entering the room with Shigaraki.
'How do his lips look even crusiter..'
Uravity thought seeing the emo looking man walk in.

Seeing where this was walking to Ochako stepped next too Shigaraki so it was her, Shigaraki and Kurogiri standing infront of all the thugs.

"As you all know our goal is too kill All Might, he's become a teacher at that damn hero school. We had an informant tell us the schedule and we will be attacking soon. We will get our justice!"

Shigaraki finished his speech cheers erupted through the bar as Uraraka sighed.

She pulled the blue haired boy aside much to his dismay.
"Alright smart guy did you actually think this through? Better question is do you even know what any of their quirks are?"
Ochako asked getting a grunt
from Tomura.
"No but who cares about that we have a Nomu it can beat the living crap out of All Might."

Ochako scoffed crossing her arms as Shigaraki scratched his neck.
"When this whole plan goes wrong. And trust me, it will. I want you to admit to me you're wrong. Also when this does go wrong... I want a pay raise."

"Am I even paying you!?"
The blue haired man asked lifting up his arms as Ochako went to the cupboard and got a few more bullets.

She turned around and snickered a bit before it turned into a light smirk, played off as a smile.
"After this, you will be."

-- ◦ - T o - B e - C o n t i n u e d - ◦ --