◦ Chapter 14 ◦

1 4 -
M I S S I O N D A T E ? !

"So... You- you actually want to go on this mission with me..?"
Ochako asked the blond who sat in front of her nodding profusely.
"Even though this mission involves possible death. Is that what you're telling me Toga?"
The girl who was sat in front of her simply nodded again giggling.

Ochako looked down a deep shadow forming on her face as her eyes became dull.
'What is wrong with this girl?'
That thought had always crossed her mind when speaking to Toga.

It had been a week since the new two members of the L.O.V had joined and to say the least Ochako found them quite strange. On one hand they had good quirks and could definitely defend themselves.
On the other hand they were more or less insane.

The attack on Hosu would happen in a few days and Uraraka wasn't too happy with the job she had been assigned to help out. Unfortunately Uraraka now had to go to Hosu and meet up with un trustworthy people and see if they had any idea where Stain the Hero Killer was.

You would think that since the L.O.V was in business with him he would tell them his plans, but no. All he told them was that he was striking again in a few days and for them not to interfere, what great teamwork am I right?

"Come on Ochako! I can be-"
"I've told you not to call me by my first name."
"-Useful on a mission like this!"
Ochako smiled sweetly and faint flowers glowed around her.
"Toga, Toga. I don't think it would be good for you to come on this mission with me, it would be unsafe."
Ochako lifted her hand up pointing while smiling.
"If you got hurt I don't know what I would do."

Were these the words she actually wanted to speak?
No. They weren't, in reality Ochako felt like floating her up to the moon or even fighting Himiko because while the first couple days of her being around didn't really phase the brunette eventually Himiko became obbssed with Ochako and her blood going even as far as too cut parts of Uraraka's arm while she's sleeping so she could get some blood.

"Final word Toga, you aren't coming with me on my mission."
Toga pouted in response crossing her arms, the other members of the team sat in silence watching the two bicker.

---

"So you say the last time you saw him was last night selling them katana?"
Uravity asked the man who had just finished beating up a guy while the other men around him stood questioning why a random girl began asking them about the hero killer.
"Uh- yeah. None of us have seen him since, do you want to purchase some wepons or soemthing."
The brunette smiled sadisticly pulling out a knife startling the man.
"Ah, well thank you for the offer but... unfortunately you won't be of any use to me or Ochako anymore!"

As he tried to make a run for it he felt the gravity leave his body as another one of Ochako came from the shadows, the former Ochako or should I say Toga melted away showing her true form.

"Ah! Quite a mess we made here Toga wouldn't you say?"
Uravity spoke out looking at her comrade before putting her fingers together causing the man and his gang to fall to their deaths, blood spewing out their corpses.

This is how the mission carried on, they would receive Intel or lack there of and then kill the loose ends before they could do anything.
It worked affectively until they got back home to see Stain on top of Shigaraki threatening him with a knife.

"Eeap!"
Ochako squeeked out as her and Himiko walked into the bar.
Before anything more could happen the blond began jumping up and down confusing the lot.
"Ah! It's my hero Stain, I want to be like you! I want to be you! Please let me kill you Stain!"
She twirled around as the man known as Stain glared at her.

A deadly silence erupted into the bar as everyone awkwardly glanced at one another before finally Kurogiri spoke up.
"Forgive me for being ever so rude but Toga can you please not talk like an absolute crazy person?"

"Don't think she can help it... It's in her nature."

-- ◦ - T o - B e - C o n t i n u e d - ◦ --