◦ Chapter 16 ◦

Yall I won't even lie, half this chapter I wrote when I was sick and most of it I was super un motitaved writing so I'm so sorry it sucks.

Yes there's only one part updated this week it might stick like this for idk how long so I apologise especially because of the fact this book has reached 1k reads and this is all I can give you.

Tysm for helping me reach this many reads I honestly never thought this book would get so many so yeah please don't hate me for this crap chapter 💀 enjoy reading ig

1 6 -
H o s u

"So, what's our play?"
Dabi asked to their 'leader' Shigaraki as he sat at the table.
"Simple, the night of his attack we send the nomus out."

He rested his arms on the back of his head before Uraraka spoke up.
"That's it? We send the nomus out bam job done? I would say that we send out random thugs and the nomu to spread our word of terror while us main players hit the more populated parts of Hosu where the hero killer would most likely be, we show why people should fear the league of villains. Once the hero's show up I'm sure Stain will most likely too meaning we kill him and the hero's then we leave."

The other members looked at the brunette as she spoke aloud her thoughts, Shigaraki glared at her as she smiled her pink cheeks always prominent.
"Alright, sure we'll go with her plan."
The others nodded in agreement and all went their separate ways getting ready.

Uraraka was checking her gear of her new suit before a certain blond appeared behind her.
"Ochako!"
Uraraka turned around to see a knife inches away from her face as she felt an arm around her waist.
"Yes Toga? We're all meant to be getting ready for scouting at Hosu."
Toga giggled a red blush vibrant on her face.
"I wanted to spend some time with you! We're not heading out till tommorow night since that's when those U.A students go out for internships!"

Uraraka let out a small gasp but luckily for her it was quiet enough that Toga didn't hear it. She excused herself from the others and went to her room a sigh being released from her mouth.
'Why didn't he tell me it was tomorrow... I hope he stopped his friend from going. For his sake.'

- - -

-- ◦ - The - Next - Day - ◦ --
H o s u
- - -

"This is the place? Its a dump."
Toga shouted out to the rest of the group as they all entered through the warp portal. The Nomu they carried with them separated out and the signal to all the thugs they hired was sent out. Panic and distress was already brought into the streets before the Hero Killer's presence was even known.

The brunette and her partner travelled down the streets together while the others all separated. Kurogiri had told them that if they needed a quick escape just to call him.
'Why did he pair me up with Toga... Its like Shiggy knows she annoys me. In all fairness that's probably why he did it.'
The two continued on their path in silence before shouts were heard down an alleyway grabbing the attention of them both.

They quietly headed down it only to be met with a hero in training, known as Iida from what Uraraka had learnt, having his face smashed into the ground by the very man they were sent to meet.

Stain: the hero killer.

-- ◦ - T o - B e - C o n t i n u e d - ◦ --