Chatper Six

Finding Nemo

~Axel~

"She's a beautiful black goddess, just as you Anut. Her skin is the perfect shade of..." Aiden continued to gush about the women he had met.

Little does he know that the same woman could've been standing in front of me right now, all shocked. Taking a step back, her head whipped across the room over to Aiden's direction as he continued to talk to Annabelle. 

Gusse our little demon can't cover her facial expressions, but there's only one way to find out if it's really and truly her. Time to find Nemo. 

"Aiden, can you describe her looks again? " I asked I walked back over to the rack waiting for her reaction. 

Immediately she looked at me with pleading eyes... cracking a mischievous smile, I took off the jacket and searched for another. I acted like I had no idea who he was speaking off yet a king's intuition is never wrong. 

"Oh, sure brother. She's about 5'3 in height" he started.

Glancing away from the clothes a little, I looked at her and check. The woman in front of me looked about that height. 

"Slim thick.." Check...

"And her hair was long, straight, and black." he finished.

Fulling lifting my head, I noticed the girl had now taken a few steps inside the changing area, she also was now staring at the floor. Her face was telling me that she definitely knew it was her, yet she was nervous... maybe a tad bit scared. Looking at her hair, I saw it was indeed straight and in a low back ponytail... We found Nemo

"Oh my, she sounds like a beauty. Did you get her name?" Annabelle asked

"Aurora," he said proudly.

A gasp was heard throughout the room and most likely it was from Annabelle.. she knew. Aurora's head was now raised to the sky, she looked like she was saying a silent prayer. I know she probably bet she could just disappear right now but the show has just begun little Demon. 

Chuckling, I reached for a classic black jacket and threw it on quickly. I could've felt Aurora's eyes on me...

"Aiden, can you come over and tell me if this colour looks good," I said now staring back into those panicking eyes.

"Axel.." I heard Annabelle call. Oh, don't ruin my fun Aunt. 

"Please.." Aurora spoke since she got here, begging me to stop him from coming. 

Hearing his feet against the tiles, Aurora walked quickly into the room, hiding behind me just as Aiden reached us. 

"Mm... A classic black? I thought you would've picked something different." he said staring at me 

Smiling, I nodded my head in response and said " It was a thought, I might pick something different."

Taking off the jacket I moved away walking out of the changing room. Aiden stood there, in one spot, staring at the figure that was behind me. 

"Aurora..." he said shocked

Instantly she bowed her head and closed her eyes, I wouldn't lie this is amusing to see. It's like they are having their own little movie, Little demon finally meets the real Aiden and he finally found his lost angel. I really couldn't help myself but to laugh. 

I looked over to see Annabelle's reaction but she just looked at me pissed and disappointed. Shugging my shoulders, I turned back to the movie stars and just smiled.