Mistakes

Let The Silence Speak

~Aurora~

"Have you ever had one of those before?" A distance voiced asked pulling me out of my looping thoughts. 

Looking up from his chest, I saw Axel staring down at me with a worried expression. Stroking my hair gently he cracked a small smile as he looked down.
Returning a smile, I turned away and looked at the window I was staring out of before. 

Laying on top of Axel with his arms wrapped around me, I stayed up the entire night just looking out that window, I saw the way the moon shun upon the snow cover castle and now how the cold sun is rising, it's a beautiful site, breathtaking.

 Over the course of the night, I did a lot of thinking, especially about the way everything went down. The way it made me panic... I never panic and that was scary. 

 "Rora" Axel said softly lifting my chin and making me look at him. 

"Hey," I said smiling widely at him, quickly snapping out of my thoughts again...

He searched my eyes for a while before asking " What's going on in that head of yours daring? You haven't answered my question."

"Oh sorry, I'm just out of it..." I said nervously

"It's okay, talk to me.... please" he begged

"I'm okay, everything is just - I'm okay though. I think I just need some time you know. I never panicked like that before, it's scary." I admitted out loud.

Nodding his head, he kissed my forehead before pressing his against mine. We stayed quiet for a while before he let a deep sigh out and spoke again.

"I'm worried Rora, I don't know what happened and it's killing not knowing what's going on inside your head. I know you need time love but please, please call me when you're ready to talk, I'll be here in no time."

Kissing him, I smiled and nodded my head in response. "I'll be okay.." I said reassuring him.

"Will you though?" he asked pulling away from me so he could look into my eyes. 

Unsure of how to answer, I turned away from him and looked towards the window again. Taking my silence as an answer, he pulled me in closer and rubbed my back, attempting to soothe me. We stay in bed for some time but then the sound of his phone ringing made him shift. 

"Hello?" he answered pealing himself away from me.

Laying there, I stared at him while he paced the room and eventually walked outside into the living room area. About half an hour after, he came back with a try in his hand, bringing it closer, I noticed it was an omelet and a glass of orange juice. 

"Eat up my love, I'm going to run you a shower, and then I have to leave you. Meeting with father about the government issues and the coronation" he explained as he handed me the tray and walked into my closet. 

"Thank you for everything," I said smiling while watching on

Pulling out sweatpants and a sweater he placed them on the bed. Coming over to me, he kissed me, he said " Anything for you." 

Eating, I watched as he searched my draws and got some underwear, " There we go, " he said looking proud of himself 

I couldn't help but laugh, he's sweet when he's not being a controlling bitch. Once I was done with the omelet, he ran to the bathroom and started running a shower for me. While I was there he came in and announce that he had to go and that he'll call me later.