030.

i wanted to be the tender waves, but why didn't i know you were the sea?

wooyoung and kyungmin were holding hands, walking towards the arcade together. his parents found out the morning after that wooyoung took kyungmin away, and they were furious, of course. but they couldn't do anything about it. if they file a report about it to the police, the police will find out that they forced wooyoung out of their house when he was 13 and will be charged instead. so the two brothers were living happily together now. it would be took away from them a month later, they both know, but it was better than nothing with the two of them. anytime with each other was a blessing from above, they know.

"so i'm gonna be meeting yunho hyung?" kyungmin asked wooyoung. wooyoung hummed, nodding, "you'll be meeting him along with a lot of other people. i hope you're excited. also, you'll be playing a lot and a lot of games, so i hope you're ready for it!"

wooyoung said and started chasing kyungmin, the younger boy giggling and running towards the arcade, the giggles radiating from kyungmin carried away by the spring breeze. eventually, they arrived at the arcade, wooyoung cooping his younger brother up in his arm as they walked over. the group saw the two brothers and waved excitedly, yunho running forward to embrace them.

"kyungminie! oh my gosh, you've grown so much!" yunho laughed, kyungmin laughing with him, "you were a tiny pea when i last saw you. look at you now! you're almost half your brother's height."

wooyoung frowned, "what-"

"that's because you're short, wooyoung," yeosang explained, laughing at wooyoung's obliviousness. wooyoung froze for a moment before glaring at yunho, "i can't cuss you out because of kyungmin but you idiot! i'm not that short!"

yunho rolled his eyes, "keep on telling yourself that, dwarf."

wooyoung gasped in offence. he put kyungmin down and was about to run towards yunho to hopefully tackle him down if not for the arm around his waist, pulling him back, "c'mon, he's not worth it." san muttered against wooyoung's hair when the younger's back hit his chest. he turned wooyoung around and smiled, "hey, princey."

he placed a soft kiss on wooyoung's lips before moving down to kyungmin. san's smile widened and wooyoung felt his heart bloom with happiness, "and you must be princey junior! im san, your brother's-"

"boyfriend! i know you, you make hyung so happy!" kyungmin exclaimed happily, wrapping his little arms around san's neck and as san lifted him up, san's eyes widened, "woah, yunho wasn't kidding. last time i saw you was new years and you've already grown so much. you're going to outgrow your hyung. i already know that."

wooyoung groaned, "not you too."

before things escalated, mingi calmed everyone down, returned kyungmin back to his brother's side, and the group moved inwards towards the arcade. everyone had places they want to be, so they split into groups. yunho, mingi, jongho and yeosang stuck together while wooyoung, san and kyungmin were together. it made sense, but yunho was sad to say bye to kyungmin. kyungmin only patted yunho's head in reassurance when he saw the older boy pouting. "you're gonna see me soon, yunho hyung," kyungmin said, his eyes turning into crescent moons like wooyoung's ones would when they smile. they really were brothers, san thought to himself.

kyungmin insisted on going to the mario kart first, the couple following behind. wooyoung competed against kyungmin first, coming as a close second and letting his brother win. then, kyungmin challenged san. san came as a close third, with kyungmin, once again, dominating the top of the leaderboard. they've won a lot of tickets; the tickets just kept coming out of the machine as kyungmin gasped and clapped his hands excitedly.