Absent-minded thoughts

~what a lovely photo~

While we were eating I looked at the stage, the animatronics on stage singing their songs although every once and a while their voice box would cut out or play the wrong note. the children around them didn't seem to notice or care though. After we had finished our pizza the two kids ran off to join the others around the stage. 

While watching the two children I thought about the years I had spent with Henry and William. We were in the same classes in college, so we had  became close fast. The only reason I had even started talking to them was that I had found Henry attractive and wanted to get closer to him. Although I had lost interest in Henry as a potential lover, we all became great friends. But I cut ties with William years ago when he became a raging alcoholic. I wanted to take Michael with me but I wasn't able to support myself much less a kid at the time. Little did I know a year later I'd have to support Katie.

"Aunt Y/n I need to go potty," Jeremy looked at me dancing around trying to not pee himself

"Alright, Would you like me to take you to the restroom?" I asked

"Yes please-" he said, running off before finishing his sentence. I sighed, grabbing Katie by her hand and following Jeremy.

" Do you need to go potty too sweetie?" I asked Katie

" No," Katie said giggling. After a few minutes, Jeremy exited the restroom and joined us.

"Now go play, we only have thirty minutes left," I said before letting them run off. I walked back to the table and watched them as Spring Bonnie or the person inside of Spring Bonnie was talking to a group of kids. I continued to reminisce over those years spent with Henry and William. Soon a crying Katie walked over to me 

" Spring Bonnie took Jeremy from me" She cried. Fear filled my body as I tried to calm her down.

'Where is Jeremy? Where did Spring Bonnie go?' I thought my mind was running a mile minute as I ran towards Michael with Katie in my arms.

"Will you watch Katie for me? I've lost my nephew and I need to find him" I yelled and ran off before letting him answer. 

I walked down the halls looking in every room. With every room I had checked  my anxiety worsened. I had no idea where he or the Spring Bonnie could have gone. I finally came to the last room in the hall. It had a sign that read "Employees Only. No unauthorized personnel" I ignored the sign and walked in to see the Spring Bonnie suit. I was relieved to see it hoping that maybe the person inside may have seen him and knew where he was.

" Hello I'm sorry to interrupt you but have you seen my neph-"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

~Oh my, I wonder what happened to Jeremy? I think we know what happened to him but oh well. Again, please point out any errors in my spelling and grammar (508 words)~