Thank you, Henry.

~I have recently realized my father looks like Shrek.... I don't know what to do with this new information~

I unlocked the door, Katie was asleep in my arms. I smiled softly as I carried Katie to her room. I placed her in her bed and tucked her in.

"She's really tired isn't she?" Hannah said, leaning against the door.

"Yeah she was. How are you feeling Hannah?" I said, kissing Katie's forehead before walking out of her room.

"Hungover, depressed, and tired but what's new?"

"Jesus Hannah, what's been going on I mean I know you and Greg are having a rough patch but is it that bad?"

"We signed the divorce papers a few hours ago,"

"Oh- oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't know"

"It's fine, I'm fine. Let's just stop talking about this"

"Okay, but please don't drink your sorrows away, I don't want Katie to see you like that"

"Then move out. No one is forcing you to stay here, and honestly you need to be an adult and get your own place" Hannah said, mumbling the last part.

"Let's take this outside. I'd rather not wake up Katie. She has school in the morning," I said, walking out of the house.

"Fine." Hannah spat out, while grabbing a beer and joining me outside. As I shut the door behind her I sighed and said

"Hannah, you have no room to talk about me being an adult when you can't even last a night without getting blackout drunk. You're starting to look like our father"

"You mean MY father, you just happened to be a screw up by mom."

"Either way you have no room to lecture me about being an adult when I have to carry you to bed and clean up after your drunken self"

"AT LEAST I DIDN'T LOSE A FUCKING CHILD! AT LEAST I DON'T CHEAT ON MY FIANCE! AT LEAST I HAVE A HOME AND I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN!"

"You know what Hannah, you're right I did lose a child and I beat myself up over it every day, but I did not cheat on Andrew." I muttered. I wanted to scream or cry. My throat hurt as I tried to stop myself from crying, it felt like I was drowning and couldn't come up for air.

"YOU DESERVE TO FEEL BAD YOU KILLED MY SON! HE HAD SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR AND YOU RUINED HIM!" Hannah said, as tears were streaming down her face.

"You don't mean that,"

"YES I DO! YOU KNOW WHAT? GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" her words shattered my heart. I couldn't hold back my tears any longer. I tried to cover up the fact that I was now crying but it was no use. Hannah knew and she couldn't care less.

"Hannah-"

"No, get out! Pack your stuff and leave! I want you and Katie out by sunrise." Hannah yelled running upstairs.

"Okay, I'll pack." Tears were streaming down my face, not only did she want me to leave she wanted Katie to as well. I didn't know where I could take Katie where I'd be sure she'd be safe.

"I DON'T CARE JUST FUCKING LEAVE"

'Who can I call to at least keep Katie for the night? Henry! Maybe he'd be okay with her staying with him,' I thought as I typed in Henry's phone number..

"Hello?" Henry said groggily. I probably woke him up.

"Hey I'm sorry for waking you up, but I was wondering if Katie could stay the night. Hannah kicked us out and I don't know where Katie can go for the nigh-" I said as fast as possible to keep me from crying.