New faces

TW MENTIONS OF SUICIDE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS TOPIC

~I will put a summary in the next chapter of what happened so that none of you guys will miss any important details :>~  I actually forgot to title this shit the first time TF

I woke up, the sun was shining brightly through the blinds. I sighed and got out of bed, memories of last night's events flooded my mind. I wanted to cry but decided it was a good idea to keep myself busy so I wouldn't think about it anymore. I quickly got dressed in my work uniform, and walked out of the room to join the Emily's. I walked into the living room to see Charlie, Katie, and another small child which I assumed was Sammy watching cartoons on the television. Julia was cooking breakfast and Henry was scrambling around looking for something.

"What are you looking for, Henry?"

"Good morning Y/n. I'm looking for my tie, I have a meeting today and I set it down somewhere and I can't find it" Henry said, still searching frantically.

"Darling," Julia called for Henry's attention

"Yes Julia?" He said still searching.

"Henry."

"Yes?" Henry said finally looking up at Julia

"It's around your neck Darling," Julia giggled. Henry felt his neck and grabbed the tie.

"Oh, thank you Julia," Henry nervously laughed.

"Come here I'll tie it for you," Julia motioned Henry to come closer, which he walked over to her in response. I watched as she tied his tie, Henry looked at her with so much love. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't envious of their relationship.

"I'll be taking Katie with me to work if that's alright with you Henry"

"She can stay here Y/n, I doubt she'd have any fun being at the pizzeria," Julia said with a heartwarming smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, Katie's a lovely girl, and I'm sure Charlotte would love to have someone to play with," Julia looked over at Charlie as if asking her for her input.

"Can Katie stay here please Ms. Y/n?" Charlie said, running over and hugging my legs.

"Oh geez, I'd never be able to say no even if I wanted to"

"I know how you feel, She's got some kind of superpower that allows her to get what she wants," Henry laughed

"Are you sure Katie can stay?" I asked Julia.

"Yes, now you two need to get to work. It's 7:30" Julia responded. Henry looked at the time and kissed Julia

"You're right as always my love. Goodbye I'll see you guys later tonight" Henry said while walking towards the door.

"Love you Henry, have a good day at work!" Julia called before Henry walked through the door. I sighed, I really didn't want to deal with William today but I needed the money to get out of Henry's house. I eventually walked over to Katie and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I have to go to work now, be good for Mrs. Julia, or you won't be allowed to play with Charlie anymore"

"I'll be good mommy. Goodbye. I love you" Katie smiled.

"I love you too. I've got to get going now. Thank you Julia for watching her," I called out to Julia as I walked out the door and got into the car.

As I pulled into the parking lot I saw Henry pacing back and forth in front of the pizzeria. I got out of the car and walked over to him.

"What's wrong Henry?" I said placing my hand on his shoulder to comfort him.