Hello again

~Here's a cursed image for ya~

William's POV still

"I'm here to talk to you William"

"About what?" I responded as Y/n joined us

"Come on William, we need to speak privately" Clara said glaring at Y/n

"Fine. I'm sorry Y/n but I must leave you here. Can you check the other animatronics for any malfunctions?" I sighed

"Oh yeah I can do that." Y/n said with a beaming smile.

"Thank you, love. I'll come help you after I speak with Clara" I said walking out of the room and headed to my office with Clara

Y/n's POV

"That was weird. Anyways I should probably start working on these guys" I sighed looking at the other animatronics. I pushed Freddy on the moving dolly and wheeled him to the parts and services room.

"I hope you don't mind Freddy but I have to take a look at you"

"Oh I don't mind," a little boy said. I jumped and looked around to see where the voice came from.

"Hello? Come out little boy, I can take you back to your parents" I called out to the voice. There wasn't a reply so I started looking around the room to find the little voice. I looked everywhere before eventually giving up and starting my examination of Freddy. I took a look at his arm and noticed that the same wire that had caused the malfunction on Bonnie was frayed.

"Hm... so this is probably a placement issue on all of them. I'll let William and Henry know about it" I said to myself as I inspected the rest of Freddy. The only other issue is that his voice box was a little broken. Nothing I couldn't fix though. After fixing the frayed wire and voice box I cleaned his exterior which had a few reddish stains, probably from kids getting too close to him and getting tomato sauce on him. After he was cleaned and I ran a satisfactory test run I place Freddy back on the moving dolly and started to roll him back to the stage. I passed William's office and heard yelling, I know that I should respect their privacy but if they wanted to keep it between them they shouldn't be yelling. So I leaned my ear against the door.

"YOU CAN'T KEEP RUNNING OFF! WE HAVE KIDS TO TAKE CARE OF WILLIAM!"

"YOU KNOW I HAVE TO WORK TO KEEP THIS FAMILY AFLOAT, SO WHY MUST YOU HARASS ME ABOUT ME LEAVING?!"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE NEVER HOME! YOU LEAVE ME TO CARE FOR OUR KIDS WHILE YOU GO OFF AND CHEAT ON ME WITH Y/N!"

"I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR THAT WOMAN CLARA!"

"WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME I'VE SEEN THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HER"

"Clara, I promise there is nothing going on between us. Now, can we talk about this when we get home?"

"Fine." I stepped back from the door and walked down the hall. A few moments later Clara stomped through the hall and tapped my shoulder to get my attention.

"Hello again, I'm sorry I didn't say hello earlier,"

"Oh no it's fine you seemed like you really needed to talk to William"

"Yes I did need to talk to my husband" she said aggressively.

"I'm sorry, have I upset you Clara?"

"Oh no," she said looking at her watch "Oh, I'm sorry to cut our conversation so short but I have to go. It was nice seeing you. Welcome to Hurricane by the way"

"Oh thank you, I hope we can talk again Clara" I said waving to Clara as she walked out of the building.

"You know eavesdropping is rude love" William said putting his hand on my shoulder

"I wasn't eavesdropping you guys were yelling," I said quickly pulling out of his grasp

"I'm guessing you heard what my wife said about us?"

"I did," I said wheeling Freddy back to the stage

"Don't take it personally, love. Besides she has no room to talk,"

"I'm sorry?"

"She's been cheating on me for a few months now with some guy named Brandon" He said looking down at the floor

"Oh, I'm so sorry William. I didn't know"

"It still hurts, you want to make me feel better?" He said flirtatiously

"No William, you're married" I said sternly

"Worth a shot," William chuckled.

"And you say that you have no feelings for me" I said, shaking my head

"I don't have feelings for you." William said, leaning in close to my face, his breath hitting my face.

"Then why didn't you say anything when I sat on your lap? Nervous?"

"I- we should get to work on Chica now," William said rolling Chica off of the stage and walking into the hall

"You're right," I said laughing

"What's so funny, love?"

"Nothing, Oh before I forget Freddy had the same frayed wire, I think there is something wrong with the design of their arms" 

"Oh really?"

"Yeah the wires are really close to the joints and they seemed to be pinching the wires" 

"I'll look at them later tonight,"

"Thank you, but I can do it. You need to spend time with your family" I said. I knew his wife was mad at him about him being away from home.

"You need to care for your child. I can stay here after, besides I don't want to deal with Clara right now" William sighed.

"Fine." I said, opening Chica's arm. As I had expected the same wire was frayed

"See here?" I said, pointing to the wire

"Yes it does seem like it may be the joint causing the fraying" William said, looking into Chica's arm

"You should fix it this time William," I said, sitting in a chair

"Then get out of my seat,"

"No I don't think I will,"

"Oh do you want me to sit on your lap this time? Too bad, I'm not paying you to sit and look pretty"

"Aww so you think I'm pretty?"

"Jesus Y/n, do you want me to fix it or not"

"Fine" I said, getting out of the seat letting William sit and work on Chica as I cleaned her exterior

After we completed the repairs on Chica it was 9:32

"I need to go now, I'll work on foxy tomorrow if that's okay William?"

"Yes, that's fine, love"

"Okay, Good night William," I said, walking down the hall 

"Wait Y/n, one more thing-"

"Yes?" I said, turning around to face William.

"Uh, never mind I'll tell you tomorrow. Good night darling" I walked into Henry's office and found Katie asleep, she seemed so peaceful and happy. I decided I didn't want to wake her up.

"She's been asleep for a while," Henry chuckled.

"I guess Charlie tuckered her out" I chuckled as I picked up Katie.

"Do you need help with the door?"

"I may need some help," I said, walking out of his office. Henry helped me get Katie into the car and we said our goodbyes and I drove home with Katie fast asleep in the backseat.

~sorry for the amount of dialog this time, I'm really tired right now and I'll skim over this tomorrow and fix any errors... god I'm so tired T-T~

~1158 words~