An Intrusion

TW: Mentions of dead bodies, murder, and pain being inflicted on someone

I looked under the suit to see Jeremy. Blood escaping a wound in his chest, and tears still fresh on his face. His eyes which used to be filled with joy and wonder were now dull and devoid of life.

I screamed, falling back into the wall trying to create distance between me and the Spring Bonnie suit. It quickly covered my mouth and started strangling me. I kicked the suit and used all the strength in me to fight back. I wouldn't let this monster get away with what it had done to Jeremy. After a few moments of me struggling to get away I started to feel lightheaded. I hadn't gotten enough oxygen and I was starting to feel the effects, my hits were getting weaker and I was losing consciousness. 

'What was it going to do to me? What would happen to Katie? Is Jeremy still alive?' I thought as everything faded into black.

I started to regain consciousness, remembering what had happened to Jeremy. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes. I tried to move but realized that I was confined to a spring lock suit. I stopped struggling, vaguely remembering the rules of the suits from my years back in college.  I looked around to see any exits or ways to call for help. Although, before I was even able to I heard a voice,

"This is what you get for interfering with what I was doing before, Y/n" it was a male voice with a weird sound effect to change his voice.

Tears started to fall from my face. Not only was I trapped in this suit, I was trapped in this suit with this monster not too far from me.

" Oh, why are you crying? You do remember the first rule of spring lock wear don't you?" He laughed, filling the room and sending chills down my spine.

"Please, Please let me go... " I cried.

"Why would I? You'll tell the police what you have seen and-"

"No, no, I won't tell anyone. Please just let me go" I cut him off

He walked closer to me, seeming infuriated with my actions. He started messing with the suit's right arm causing the spring locks to go off. I felt the screws drilling into my bones,  piercing into my flesh. Ripping and tearing into my skin and muscles. I screamed out in pain. Blood trickled off of the suit. Luckily the blood hadn't set off any of the other spring locks.

"Don't interrupt me when I'm talking. Do you understand me?" he said. Even though I couldn't see his face I knew he was enjoying watching me endure this pain.

" Do you understand me?!" he yelled

"Yes" I squeaked out

" Good girl, now let's get this over with" He laughed starting to mess with the main body

"Please, Please just let me go. I'll do anything!" I yelled in a panic. I don't want to die. Sure, life is hard right now but I'm not willing to go down, not like this! I still had to make this man pay. Pay for what he did to Jeremy, to me, and god knows who else!  ~ lol, I wish I felt the same y/n XD~

"It's too risky for me to keep you alive," He Laughed

 " Poor Y/n, you won't even be able to watch your daughter grow up" he spat out. As the spring locks in the main body went off. I felt the familiar pain of the screws piercing my body. I felt as my lungs filled and I started drowning in my own blood. The man watched me struggle to stay alive. My vision faded as my body failed me and I lost consciousness once more.

~(633 words)~

~Yo' it's supposed to snow tomorrow where I live. I'm so excited :D we don't get snow too often. ~