Is this a dream?

Ḁ̴̢̹̻͓̤̌ư̶̜͓͙̙͙͕͇͛̽̾̈́̒̕̚͝n̶͔̗̤̐̓̏́̊̊̈͑̔t̶̞̲͍̯̬͚́ ̷̻͚̊͛̉͐̆̔͝Y̸̺̬̖̎̾̒̆̃̀͠/̷͙̹̻̲͉̱̟̍̍̍́̕ͅn̵̼̟̫̆̏̿̒͑̂̇?̵̱̘͇̺͉͈̤̝̒̒̈́̉͒̈́̉̉͘͝            ~Aunt Y/n~

"Who's there?" I looked looked around me to see where the voice was coming from

I̵̘̰̣̦̙͓͚͕̎̽̃̓͛́̋t̴͓͉̉͑͒̂̋̌́'̶̨̝̤͍̯̩̣̱̥͆̑̏̆͘͜͝͝ş̷̝͎̣̣̠̰̹̩̣̿̆͐̀͗́̾̒̐ ̴̼̭͚͓̖̏͒͑̓͆m̵͙̹̼͙̞͔̾e̸̘̱̮͖͔͍͐̇͋͠͠͝,̴̢̙͓͊͋̄̔̽͊̀͊͝ ̴̢̡̫̗̻͍̗̰̦͈͌̽̋͒̃̽̍͆̔̄J̵̧͍̲̦̥͔̖̤̰͇̇̌̽̆̇̂̒͝ȩ̷̐̔̉̿̈́̔̈͘͝r̷̥̖͔̘̍̒͗̈e̴̠̠̫͐̊͗̄͌m̵̡͉͈̣͇̩̳͊̋͐̆̀̅̿̔͘ý̸̺̮̗̕         ~It's me, Jeremy~

"J- Jeremy?" I said as Jeremy appeared in front of me

"I-I'm" Jeremy started

"Oh my god Jeremy" I said, hugging him with tears streaming down my face. He started crying

"I'm sorry Aunt Y/n, I should've listened" Jeremy said, his voice clearer now

" What happened to you Jeremy?"

"The bunny promised us a surprise, but he hurt us instead" He said crying

"Who's us?" 'Were there more kids?' I thought to myself

"The other children, Fritz, Gabriel, Susie and Cassidy" he smiled " They are my new friends"

"I'd love to meet them, Jeremy," I said with a soft smile. 'Was there something I could've done to save them?' Jeremy looked at me with a deadpan expression

"There isn't anything you could've done to save us," he said as if he could read my mind

 " Please Aunt Y/n don't trust Mr.Ɉ̶̛̻̳͍̥̰̦̃̿͋̃̒͑ͅȍ̴͓̱̝̳̮̗̜͋̀́̓͂̚ʇ̶̥̰̰̝̣̖̅̆͛̆̈́̇̋͜ɒ̸̨͓̮̱͚̗̇̆̓͐̀̔͛͜ṋ̷̮̝̳̱̭̒̍̌̀͗̀͘͜"               

I woke up in a cold sweat, I tried calming down, but it was no use. I was already crying and I couldn't stop the tears anymore.

"I'm going to kill that bastard who killed Jeremy and the other children if it's the last thing I do..." I said a rage bubbling inside of me. I needed to get closer to Fredbear's Diner if I wanted more information on the murders, But how?

The last few days of my stay at the hospital were unbearable. Sure my sister and Katie would visit but I was still in so much pain. Hannah was always talking about Jeremy, she was mad that the police hadn't found Jeremy. I slept most of the time. I was hoping Jeremy would come back and clear up who I wasn't supposed to trust, but he never came back. Zoey told me that William visited me while I was sleeping. It was kinda creepy, why wouldn't he wake me up? Or at least tell me he was here.

The day I was finally able to leave was here, I was so excited to leave this horrible place. Although I hated to admit it, I'd miss Zoey. 'Maybe I could give her my contact information?' I thought to myself as I wrote it down for her. I signed myself out, while the doctor told me how to care for my injuries. Hannah picked me up from the hospital, she was quiet the entire ride home. Katie on the other hand...

"And I made a new friend, her name is Charlie!"

"Oh I'd love to meet her, Katie" I responded, I couldn't help but feel bad about leaving her all her own at the diner

"Charlie is Mr. Henry's daughter, He told me to go play with her while he was talking to Aunt Hannah"

"I didn't know that Henry had any children. Doesn't surprise me, he always loved children-"