Introduction

🎀 believe in love🎀

You know those girls who want fairy tale endings? The ones waiting for their Prince Charming to come and sweep them off their feet? The ones who want guys to love them unconditionally, introduce them to his parents, bring them ice cream when they're sad, call them beautiful when they're in sweats and a T-shirt, be the same around his friends as he is around her? Those girls who want to go on long, expensive dates? Those girls who want a funny, sensitive, sweet, caring guy who's eyes will light up when he sees her? Those girls who want a boy they can trust? Those girls who go on and on like, "I can't wait for the day that I get married. I will finally be able to spend the rest of my life with the man of my dreams, the love of my life. We'll be happy. We'll have a fun, playful marriage. We'll raise our beautiful children, we'll teach them right. I will always be there for my kids, whenever they need me, mommy will be there. When summer comes, we'll go on family vacations. I'll take everyone to disney land and take them to nice places. I'll watch my kids grow up into fine adults and when they leave to start their own lives, it'll just be me and him. We'll spend the rest of our days living happily together, doing things we've always wanted to do. Things like traveling the world, going on a cruise, and anything else we can think of. Finally, when we grow old, we'll reminisce about our lives. We'll talk about how we first met and all the crazy things we used to do while young. Then when it's our time to leave this world, the love me and him will share will never fade cause a love like that, true love never fades."

The ones who believe in love. Those girls. You know what I think about them?

They're stupid.

That's all idiotic. Why dream for things that will never be real? Love isn't real. I've never experienced it and I never want to. I won't end up heartbroken. I refuse to waste my tears. Fairy tale endings aren't real. I'm too big for anyone to sweep me off my feet. I'm not a people person, so no, I won't meet your mom. Ice cream makes me fat, don't bring that shit. And if I look a mess, tell me I look a mess. No point in lying about something I'm aware of. Fancy dates? It's for the birds. We could sit at my house watching movies if it was up to me. No guys eyes will light up when he sees me. And I damn well don't want a sensitive guy. I love aggressive guys. Trusting gets you hurt in the end.

Why would I want to grow old with someone, getting all wrinkly? EW. And I don't want to pay 1000 dollars for a dress that'll get ripped off. There's nothing fun or playful about marriage, if you think so, you're an idiot. And why would I want to have kids? I wish I would push a big head out of this little bitty hole. Just adopt a brat. I won't teach Em right, I'll beat Em right. I don't do boats and I'll be too damn old to remember anything.

All in all, I don't do love.